Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Fulham neutral section

Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:24 am

I have a couple more mates interested in going to the Fulham game. There's no way I'm gonna be able to get fan numbers for all . How do they go about buying in the neutral zone. Thanks

Re: Fulham neutral section

Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:32 am

gwentbluebirds wrote:I have a couple more mates interested in going to the Fulham game. There's no way I'm gonna be able to get fan numbers for all . How do they go about buying in the neutral zone. Thanks

Yes its pay on the day for anyone :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

The last few visits many Cardiff fans just paid at the Fulham ticket office on the day :thumbright: :thumbright:

Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:27 pm

Been in the neutral end at Fulham a few times, we just paid at the turnstiles, bare in mind they charge a bit more than going in the away end, or they certainly did last year.

Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:57 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
gwentbluebirds wrote:I have a couple more mates interested in going to the Fulham game. There's no way I'm gonna be able to get fan numbers for all . How do they go about buying in the neutral zone. Thanks

Yes its pay on the day for anyone :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

The last few visits many Cardiff fans just paid at the Fulham ticket office on the day :thumbright: :thumbright:

Ok thanks Annis I will pass this on to them :thumbright:

Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:58 pm

frazier wrote:Been in the neutral end at Fulham a few times, we just paid at the turnstiles, bare in mind they charge a bit more than going in the away end, or they certainly did last year.

Ok thanks Frazier I will let them know. :thumbright: