Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Now time

Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:47 pm

Is it not time for Warnock to stop shopping at poundland and go up market a little likr Marks and Spencer for instance

Re: Now time

Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:12 pm

angelis1949 wrote:Is it not time for Warnock to stop shopping at poundland and go up market a little likr Marks and Spencer for instance

Snodgrass would be good :lol:

Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:16 pm

wez1927 wrote:
angelis1949 wrote:Is it not time for Warnock to stop shopping at poundland and go up market a little likr Marks and Spencer for instance

Snodgrass would be good :lol:

Going to Villa is the word.

Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:25 pm

I suppose it's a bit like us. If you have max'd out your credit card and have nothing left in your bank account, you have to go to the bargain basement shops and get what you can afford.

Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:49 am

Angelis wants his cake... There's a suprise!

Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:26 am

nubbsy wrote:Angelis wants his cake... There's a suprise!

Tell me mr. nubbsy are you still over the moon being the secretary of my fan club

Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:08 pm

angelis1949 wrote:
nubbsy wrote:Angelis wants his cake... There's a suprise!

Tell me mr. nubbsy are you still over the moon being the secretary of my fan club

I got to have someone to moan about how much they moan!

Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:46 pm

Why?
Is Mendez-Laing, Damour or Etheridge not good enough for you?
Spending big money doesn't guarantee quality, i think in fact this clubs spending over the last few years proves the opposite.
Keep buying the bargains Warnock and bring in those gems.

Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:44 pm

poundland must have had a harrods delivery by mistake the day Mr Warnock went in.
well they seem like Harrods compared to last years M and S players.
had he spent 20mill and got demour,laing,etheridge,ward ,patterson,tomlin ,manga,harris and hoillett i think most of us would be chuffed to bits with how its working out compared to the value for money in previous years ?????? the fact we spent peanuts shouldnt change that.