Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Fraizer Campbell, Zohore and Mendez Lang would off been Epic

Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:05 pm

I know Fraizer Campbell is at Hull City now but imagine if we had Fraizer in the Bluebirds side alongside Kenneth Zohore, Mendez-Lang, Hoilett and the rest. It is such a shame that we never bought him IMO. Mind you he would have cost up to £30k per week on wages but just a thought... :ayatollah:

Re: Fraizer Campbell, Zohore and Mendez Lang would off been

Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:01 am

Campbell hasnt played a lot of football since leaving us he may not be the same player

Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:42 am

Never understand the obsession with past players.

If you could literally pick up fraizer from Prem season and drop him in here great but he has changed, our squad has changed, new manager, new set up etc everything so it just doesn't work.

Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:25 am

RYANBLUE wrote:Never understand the obsession with past players.

If you could literally pick up fraizer from Prem season and drop him in here great but he has changed, our squad has changed, new manager, new set up etc everything so it just doesn't work.

Agree - Hoilett is quicker, stronger and loves working with Warnock.
I don't think Campbell would be good enough for us right now.

Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:27 am

CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:

Mutch would have been though, at least when he wasn't injured

Thu Aug 24, 2017 9:31 am

City Slicker wrote:

Don't think we need Campbell but an injury free Mitch would compliment our midfield perfectly. Where is he now? Haven't heard of him for a while

Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:00 am

I'd love to see Warnock play an attacking four of Zohore supported by Laing and then Harris and Hoillet on the wings, Tomlin Ralls and Gunnar in midfield with a back three of Manga Bamba and Morrison

Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:08 am

KBK-13 wrote:
City Slicker wrote:

Don't think we need Campbell but an injury free Mitch would compliment our midfield perfectly. Where is he now? Haven't heard of him for a while

Jordan Mutch has returned to Crystal Palace from Reading on Loan, and is being linked with a move away to Leeds United on a permanent Signing basis, he was a promising player for us and wish him all the best for the future. :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:51 pm

Hoilett has been absolute quality very game! Campbell is a sub at best in our team

Thu Aug 24, 2017 7:17 pm

FFS we need a 9.....Toshack never wanted to leave, he could do a job in the championship.