Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CRAIG NOONE & DECLAN JOHN: WOULD HAVE WON US THE CUP MATCH?

Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:37 pm

OK, I know all you lot are saying how rubbish Craig Noone is but he still has the ability to play 90 Minute matches and should have played in the Caribao Cup match against Burton. We might have even won if either Craig Noone or Declan John had featured in this match.

I wish we could see something of Declan John, even though it might be a long shot. I would have played him in the Caribao Cup to try him out. The same with Craig Noone who was impressing Cardiff fans in the only Premier League/Top Division season the Bluebirds have had in 52 Years.

If there are no bids for these players, lets not waste their talent by allowing them to sit at home; let's get them running on the pitch for the Bluebirds :ayatollah:

What are your thoughts?

Should Craig Noone and/or Declan John at least have been on the bench and would either have changed the result? :ayatollah:

DDk3tZLWAAEckdS.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: CRAIG NOONE & DECLAN JOHN: WOULD OFF WON US THE CUP MATC

Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:55 pm

Sam ReaN wrote:OK, I know all you lot are saying how rubbish Craig Noone is but he still has the ability to play 90 Minute matches and should have played in the Caribao Cup match against Burton. We might have even won if either Craig Noone or Declan John had featured in this match.

I wish we could see something of Declan John, even though it might be a long shot. I would have played him in the Caribao Cup to try him out. The same with Craig Noone who was impressing Cardiff fans in the only Premier League/Top Division season the Bluebirds have had in 52 Years.

If there are no bids for these players, lets not waste their talent by allowing them to sit at home; let's get them running on the pitch for the Bluebirds :ayatollah:

What are your thoughts?

Should Craig Noone and/or Declan John at least have been on the bench and would either have changed the result? :ayatollah:

Noone simply isn't good enough.

John has had chances and failed every time. They're both better off finding new clubs, so why would they want to cup tie themselves?

Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:20 pm

Noone is gutted he's been pushed out, he loves it down here but I think he's stalling for a move just so he can keep picking up his pay check.

Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:56 am

Sam ReaN wrote:OK, I know all you lot are saying how rubbish Craig Noone is but he still has the ability to play 90 Minute matches and should have played in the Caribao Cup match against Burton. We might have even won if either Craig Noone or Declan John had featured in this match.

What are your thoughts?

Had they played and then gone out on loan until January, it would mean they couldnt go out on loan again to a different club. Rules state you can sign for no more than 3 clubs and play for no more than 2 clubs in a season. The rule applies to all players and clubs, including parks players

Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:00 am

Warnock explained why Noone wasn't being picked, so as not to limit loan opportunities.

As for John. Based on previous performance what makes you think that he would have made any difference at all ? He's had plenty of chances but flattered to deceive all the way through.

The only manager that seemed to rate him was OGS and I'm not sure his judgement was exactly reliable :shock: :lol:

Re: CRAIG NOONE & DECLAN JOHN: WOULD HAVE WON US THE CUP MAT

Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:24 am

John :lol:

Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:38 am

dogfound wrote:

What are your thoughts?

Had they played and then gone out on loan until January, it would mean they couldnt go out on loan again to a different club. Rules state you can sign for no more than 3 clubs and play for no more than 2 clubs in a season. The rule applies to all players and clubs, including parks players

Spot on and it shows just how astute NW is as this leaves the club with the best chance of moving them on.

Also we were so poor in CM I doubt very much either would have made a difference to the outcome.

:bluescarf: :bluescarf: