Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

UPDATED: RENATO SANCHES TO SWANSEA!

Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:10 pm

Wots all this about him signing for the gyypos? gyypo in my work is convinced. neone know? sounds like theya smokin to many blunts. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: Renato Sanches to gyypos

Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:37 pm

Clements link to Bayern I guess. I'd still be surprised.

Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:51 pm

You should tell him to step away from his sisters crack pipe.

Sanches is likely to sign for Liverpool

Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:48 pm

Another jenkins rumour to humour fans they are linked to plenty but dont sign them! Think this season so far signed 7 players 2 on contract for 1st team 1 loanee and 3 or 4 for development team. Doesn't sound like a club willing to pay high wages for good players? :old:
Ps' sure a swans fan will correct me. :laughing6:

Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:24 pm

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/footba ... ern-Munich

Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:31 pm

Gyypos are favourts now m8. I had to eat my words in work earlier when he showed me on his fone. :evil:

Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:19 am

Odds for transfers are hardly reliable, we were 1/5 to sign shay given the 1 year. Also doesn't take much money to be placed for the odds to change

Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:59 am

Apparently they made bid earlier this season! Suite them as only a loan and minimum outlay for them. :o

Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:28 pm

most likely if they do manage to sign him, it will only be on a 1 year loan, paying a percentage of his wages. however I feel if Swansea are given a chance to sign him, a few other premier league clubs will sniff around, as most were told he wasn't available during the summer

Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:59 pm

bluebird04 wrote:most likely if they do manage to sign him, it will only be on a 1 year loan, paying a percentage of his wages. however I feel if Swansea are given a chance to sign him, a few other premier league clubs will sniff around, as most were told he wasn't available during the summer

Liverpool made enquiries earlier in season ssn say he's unlikely to be going to swans!

Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:05 pm

Heard it was with a view to sign for 37m including the loan fee. they get first refusal.

Re: Renato Sanches to Gypos??

Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:23 pm

Save your love my darling, save your love.

Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:19 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
bluebird04 wrote:most likely if they do manage to sign him, it will only be on a 1 year loan, paying a percentage of his wages. however I feel if Swansea are given a chance to sign him, a few other premier league clubs will sniff around, as most were told he wasn't available during the summer

Liverpool made enquiries earlier in season ssn say he's unlikely to be going to swans!

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/fo ... fer-window
:roll:

Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:04 pm

64JACK wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Mike, looking like it's ON for your team and Sky Sports saying as much! :clap:

Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:18 pm

Sven wrote:
64JACK wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Hell of a coup for us, but he still has to perform though Sven.

Re: UPDATED: RENATO SANCHES TO SWANSEA!

Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:31 pm

Bayern would rather he goes to Swansea where he'll be guaranteed 1st team football.

Hopefully the deal falls through.

Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:39 pm

3m loan deal and option to make it perm for 30m at end of it accordin to jornalists on twiter. :o

Gutted by this fair play

Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:04 pm

64JACK wrote:
Sven wrote:
64JACK wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Hell of a coup for us, but he still has to perform though Sven.

Indeed Mike, but it has to be a big plus for the Swans and surely a coup for your manager who knows him? :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:08 pm

BlueNun wrote:3m loan deal and option to make it perm for 30m at end of it accordin to jornalists on twiter. :o

Gutted by this fair play

I don't get that statement , they prefer him to go to Swansea for first team football but then they have option to buy at end of loan deal? What difference does it make if he goes to Liverpool then as they would have the option to buy him also.
I don't see the difference who he goes to if they are going to sell him anyway at end of loan deal. If Bayern wanted him back after the loan deal then I could understand they would prefer him at Swansea for first team football

Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:20 pm

Good player should do well for the Jacks.
Also pacifies the fans and the board can keep the Siggurdson money .
£3m for a loan deal.
Still over £40 m profit, for them.

Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:22 pm

Let's be honest if he does anything to justify 30m at end of season, he won't be joining Swansea he's just putting himself in the shop window after a shockingly bad year in Germany! Can't see him adapting to prem, to fast for him.

Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:25 pm

64JACK wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Not sure why you put link into this post all i did was quote what ssn said other day jack! Just like situation changed today :roll: ;) :occasion5: :thumbup:

Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:32 pm

langstoneBlue wrote:Let's be honest if he does anything to justify 30m at end of season, he won't be joining Swansea he's just putting himself in the shop window after a shockingly bad year in Germany! Can't see him adapting to prem, to fast for him.

They were saying earlier that deals like that have first refusal option. The perm deal is already partially complete, just need jacks to sign offf on it if they want him end of season. Thas what loan 'with option to sign' means aparently.

Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:22 pm

BlueNun wrote:
langstoneBlue wrote:Let's be honest if he does anything to justify 30m at end of season, he won't be joining Swansea he's just putting himself in the shop window after a shockingly bad year in Germany! Can't see him adapting to prem, to fast for him.

They were saying earlier that deals like that have first refusal option. The perm deal is already partially complete, just need jacks to sign offf on it if they want him end of season. Thas what loan 'with option to sign' means aparently.

don't want to disagree with you, but im sure loan with view to buy is different, it basically means they have a contract guarantee that at the end of the season, if Swansea offer £30m then it has to be accepted, even if they value him at £100m. Renato could always turn around and say no thank you

Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:10 pm

Just wot I read earloer, said it was a three way agreement already. Up to Jacks to pull trigger if thry want to make it perm. May be bollux.

Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:56 am

BlueNun wrote:Just wot I read earloer, said it was a three way agreement already. Up to Jacks to pull trigger if thry want to make it perm. May be bollux.

Rob phillips this morning says deal likely to be done cost £8m loan deal! No mention of contract or deal to buy at end season make of that what you wIll :old:

Thu Aug 31, 2017 1:52 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
BlueNun wrote:Just wot I read earloer, said it was a three way agreement already. Up to Jacks to pull trigger if thry want to make it perm. May be bollux.

Rob phillips this morning says deal likely to be done cost £8m loan deal! No mention of contract or deal to buy at end season make of that what you wIll :old:

Whatever they've done, it's a hell of a signing. Some of the top clubs must be scratching their heads.

As far as things are concerned this end of the M4, keeping Zohore is the "deal" of the day.

Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:38 pm

He'll do nothing for Swansea, neither will a confidence sapped Bony - they're going to have a real problem when injuries hit and form dips

Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:39 pm

Save your love my darling save your love :wave: :lol:

https://www.dreamteamfc.com/c/news-goss ... loan-deal/

Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:15 pm

griff105 wrote:Save your love my darling save your love :wave: :lol:

https://www.dreamteamfc.com/c/news-goss ... loan-deal/

:laughing6: :laughing6: :laughing6: :thumbup: