Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" Watch Cardiff City vs. Leeds United £10 & £5 Tickets "

Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:40 pm

Season Ticket Holders and Premier Club Members will be able to invite guests at special discounted rates for our home clash with Leeds United on Tuesday, 26th September.

Here’s all the information you’ll need for this promotional offer:

Season Ticket Holders:

All current Season Ticket Holders are entitled to bring a maximum of four guests for only £5* per Adult, Junior, 16-21 or Senior guest.*

To view and secure these tickets online, please first log in to your eTicketing account. All general admission tickets can also be purchased in person at Cardiff City Stadium, or by calling 0845 345 1400.

Please feel free to email the Ticket Office (tickets@cardiffcityfc.co.uk) with any general admission queries.

Premier Club Members:

Premier Club Members can also bring guests to the game at discounted rates. Subject to availability.**

Premier Club Tickets are priced as follows:

RICOH Diamond Members

Adults: £10

Children: £5

Sytner Lounge Members

Adults: £10

Over 60s: £5

Children: £5

Premier Club Members can email sales@cardiffcityfc.co.uk or call 0845 345 1405 for enquiries. All Premier Club tickets should be bought via our representatives over the phone.

Discounted tickets for this match can be purchased NOW!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ST & Premier Club Offer | Cardiff City vs. Leeds United

Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:40 pm

Club doing their best to get a big crowd for this one!

Well done.

Wed Aug 30, 2017 2:52 pm

Good to see that they are giving fans plenty of notice on this one.
Sometimes they leave it too late.
It also has the makings of a huge game
This is a brilliant offer and anyone who wants to see the ground full should get onto their mates and let them know this is available

Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:06 pm

Amazing offer.

Shame the Leeds game isn't on a Saturday. This would be perfect for the weekend.

Fair play to the club. :bluescarf:

Wed Aug 30, 2017 3:41 pm

Well Done our club :thumbright: , Now for the fans to do their part turn up and surely 25,000 plus crowd :thumbright: :bluebird:

Leeds will bring 2,000 fans.

Re: " Watch Cardiff City vs. Leeds United £10 & £5 Tickets "

Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:15 pm

It is a shame it's not on a Saturday could have a huge crowd for that one!

Got my 4 signed up anyway

Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:43 pm

We had 28,000 for a similar offer against Derby under slade, if it was a Saturday we would top that but we will top 25,000 on a Tuesday. We aren't the only club doing these offers, all clubs are battling against tv and other activities and rightly so. Come support the best Cardiff team I have seen.

Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:55 pm

I'm all for this, as it rewards the real/loyal fans and might just encourage others to come to the CCS more often now we're getting a team (and club) that are both entertaining and progressing! :thumbright: :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 31, 2017 9:52 am

Stringfellow wrote:We had 28,000 for a similar offer against Derby under slade, if it was a Saturday we would top that but we will top 25,000 on a Tuesday. We aren't the only club doing these offers, all clubs are battling against tv and other activities and rightly so. Come support the best Cardiff team I have seen.

Leeds actually did it for the game against ourselves last season
and Wolves did it first game of this season.

i think the crowd we get for it will depend on the 4 results between now and the game.
6pts or more will probably keep us top 2 and mean we open the top tier.
less than 6pts i still think we will get 25k

Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:41 pm

:thumbright: :thumbright: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

25,000 Plus without a doubt :bluebird: :bluebird:

Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:38 pm

Leeds United Bringing 2,774 Fans :thumbright:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=188243 :ayatollah: