Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" The Bottom Line vs Fulham "

Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:05 am

THE BOTTOM LINE VS FULHAM.

My View

In a nutshell -
It is a MIDFIELD BATTLE !! If we win that we will win !

My reasoning is that their defence can not stop our attack's quality , strength and pace. We will score !! If we stop their very good midfield - we will stop their supply line and therefore their goal scoring ability - So keep a special eye on Gunnarsson, Ralls and Damour vs Mc.Donald , Cairney and Johnson.i

I am really confident that we will breach their defence and that our defence should be able to stop their strikers. However , if their competent midfield dominates then they will get in positions that will hurt us. That is why I think Gunnarsson , Ralls and Damour need to be on top of their game.

Bryson will be called upon & will not let us down if any of the 3 is not performing.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: " The Bottom Line vs Fulham "

Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:10 am

i'd possibly start with bryson in for Damour

Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:45 am

paulh_85 wrote:i'd possibly start with bryson in for Damour

I doubt that as he has not started a game for Derby and had little time on the field with a few sub apperances.

Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:51 am

Charlie Harper wrote:

I doubt that as he has not started a game for Derby and had little time on the field with a few sub apperances.

so he can run his nuts off for 60 minutes and be replaced for someone more competent potentially with the ball

Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:54 am

paulh_85 wrote:
Charlie Harper wrote:

so he can run his nuts off for 60 minutes and be replaced for someone more competent potentially with the ball

Personally, I'd go the other way around, as I'm happy with the current personnel. Bryson could come on late on, if need be or if there is an opportunity to give him a run out because the game is safe :thumbup: :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 06, 2017 11:07 am

paulh_85 wrote:
Charlie Harper wrote:

I don't think NW will start him, but if he does then whoever is benched will be unlucky

Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:29 pm

Possibly our biggest test to date. I'd be happy with a draw but the momentum behind us at the moment i could see us sneaking a win.

Fulham are a very good side who will be in the mix at the top end this season i reckon

Wed Sep 06, 2017 1:43 pm

I think Bryson will start as he is capable of going forward and scoring goals, not to mention he's familiar with these types of games, if he gets tired after 60 minutes or so, Damour could replace him or someone more defensive to hopefully defend a lead

Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:17 pm

BluebirdForever wrote:I think Bryson will start as he is capable of going forward and scoring goals, not to mention he's familiar with these types of games, if he gets tired after 60 minutes or so, Damour could replace him or someone more defensive to hopefully defend a lead

I think he will replace ralls

Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:37 pm

Damour will to a man-to-man job on Cairney.

StT.
<><

Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:10 am

paulh_85 wrote:
Charlie Harper wrote:

That's not the way it'll work.

Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:55 pm

Match Facts
Fulham have seen over 2.5 goals in their last 4 matches against Cardiff in all competitions.
Fulham have scored at least 2 goals in their last 4 matches against Cardiff in all competitions.
Fulham are undefeated in their last 5 matches against Cardiff in all competitions.