Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Car Park Season Tickets

Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:38 pm

For the last 2 seasons i have purchased a car park season ticket, paid £99 last season but it went up to £130 this season, although i never get full use out of it as on occasions i catch the train up so i can have a few beers, it is handy to have as it guarantees you a parking space.

Anyway as i have renewed my season ticket yet again before the New Year, why dont they do a deal on the car park season tickets for next season now, enabling more funds to be raised for the club.

Re: Car Park Season Tickets

Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:41 pm

Park in ASDA!

Free and allsorts!

I also find tesco's car park in canton handy :salute:
Last edited by NinianSHEEP on Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:43 pm

i heard apprently asda will employ a proper car clamping firm soon, they will be legal to take you to court, clamp your car the lot

Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:47 pm

Ben wrote:i heard apprently asda will employ a proper car clamping firm soon, they will be legal to take you to court, clamp your car the lot

Ive noticed Ben, It was only a matter of time...........Will i Ever learn? Grrrrr 2 Parking tickets so far this year :oops:

Just in Canton!

Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:51 pm

I'm sure they'll start ticketing the cars eventually, but as long as they don't clamp you you should be fine to just ignore it. They'll probably keep sending letters out, but you have no obligation to tell them who was driving and they won't be able to take you to court.