Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' NO JOE LEDLEY '

Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:02 am

Neil Warnock rules out any move for Joe Ledley

"We’re done now until January. I don’t want any other additions. I was looking for that attacking midfield player. That’s why Bryson shaded that."
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ' NO JOE LEDLEY '

Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:04 am

Good :thumbright:

Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:16 am

worcester_ccfc wrote:Good :thumbright:

I think your right Ned :thumbright:

Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:26 am

Happy to hear that confirmed! :thumbup:

Hopefully put to bed once and for all and will be interesting to see where he ends up. He needs to get playing before the next round of internationals to maintain his presence in the Wales squad :ayatollah:

Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:05 pm

I don't see a place for him, plus we would have to pay wages while he got up to speed. Just look at the difference with someone like Hoilett having a proper pre season unlike last season.

Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:21 pm

2blue2handle wrote:I don't see a place for him, plus we would have to pay wages while he got up to speed. Just look at the difference with someone like Hoilett having a proper pre season unlike last season.

Your right of course and the fans will have to remember that when assessing Bryson.

Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:40 pm

If it was'nt for his lack of pace. I think Heath Hornets would have given him a trial.

Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:54 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:I don't see a place for him, plus we would have to pay wages while he got up to speed. Just look at the difference with someone like Hoilett having a proper pre season unlike last season.

Your right of course and the fans will have to remember that when assessing Bryson.

I assumed Bryson had a preseason with Derby as im sure I read he has had some game time this season.

Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:09 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:

I assumed Bryson had a preseason with Derby as im sure I read he has had some game time this season.

has been included in the squad for all 5 of Derbys league games.
and come off the bench in 4 of those.

Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:11 pm

I thought we might have given him a 1 year contract so he could have started to run it down!! :lol:

Fri Sep 08, 2017 4:50 pm

theclaw wrote:I thought we might have given him a 1 year contract so he could have started to run it down!! :lol:

Very good :laughing6: