Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" Losing Their Two Best Players "

Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:51 pm

FULHAM'S 2 BEST PLAYER'S NOT PLAYING :

Fulham's most influential player and captain Tom Cairney is out - this is good news for us.

I think he will be replaced by the very reliable and solid Oliver Norwood on loan from Brighton - he figured prominently for Brighton in a promotion season so he is no mug at all. They sold Aluku - their star player at the transfer deadline for a reported £8 million.

While Fulham remain a damn good side - losing their 2 best players must somewhat improve our chances. I still believe (1) we will win (2) it will be a very exciting game with goals scored by both sides .
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: " Losing Their Two Best Players "

Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:57 am

Forever Blue wrote:FULHAM'S 2 BEST PLAYER'S NOT PLAYING :

Fulham's most influential player and captain Tom Cairney is out - this is good news for us.

I think he will be replaced by the very reliable and solid Oliver Norwood on loan from Brighton - he figured prominently for Brighton in a promotion season so he is no mug at all. They sold Aluku - their star player at the transfer deadline for a reported £8 million.

While Fulham remain a damn good side - losing their 2 best players must somewhat improve our chances. I still believe (1) we will win (2) it will be a very exciting game with goals scored by both sides .

Nailed on both teams to score, put tha in dbl with !Liverpool game btts :thumbup:

Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:10 am

Forever Blue wrote:FULHAM'S 2 BEST PLAYER'S NOT PLAYING :

If our midfield is Ralls, Gunnars and Bryson Fulham will probably lose a couple more by full-time :D :thumbup: ;)

Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:18 am

Cardiff City go in search of their sixth consecutive Championship victory when they take on Fulham at Craven Cottage this afternoon.

The Bluebirds will be backed by an army of more than 3,000 travelling supporters in the English capital as they look to maintain their 100% winning start to the 2017-18 campaign against Slavisa Jokanovic's side.

Neil Warnock has no new injury concerns, but it's a totally different story for Fulham boss Jokanovic.

He's without a number of first team players including Lucas Piazon, Tom Cairney and Rui Fonte for the visit of the league leaders, who go into the match fresh from the back of seeing Warnock and Nathaniel Mendez-Laing claim the manager and player of the month awards respectively for August.