Norwich City 1-0 Birmingham City
Preston 1-1 Barnsley
Queens Park Rangers 2-1 Ipswich Town
Reading 0-1 Bristol City
Sheffield Wednesday 3-1 Nottingham Forest
Sunderland 1-2 Sheffield United
Wolverhampton Wanderers 1-0 Millwall

IMG_2319.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: " THIS WEEKEND'S SKY BET CHAMPIONSHIP MATCHES "

Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:04 pm

Results below ahead of the late kick off :ayatollah:

Aston Villa 0-0 Brentford
Bolton Wanderers 0-3 Middlesbrough
Derby County 5-0 Hull City
Fulham 1-1 Cardiff City
Leeds United 5-0 Burton Albion
Norwich City 1-0 Birmingham City
Preston 1-1 Barnsley
Queens Park Rangers 2-1 Ipswich Town
Reading 0-1 Bristol City
Sheffield Wednesday v Nottingham Forest (5.30pm) - Live on Sky Sports
Sunderland 1-2 Sheffield United
Wolverhampton Wanderers 1-0 Millwall

Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:11 pm

i wonder how long arry will last at brum before he bankrupts them ?

think bruce won't have too long at villa too !

a good win for brizzle at reading

Re: " THIS WEEKEND'S SKY BET CHAMPIONSHIP RESULTS & TABLE "

Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:54 pm

Cardiff City two points clear :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:36 am

MOZZER1 wrote:i wonder how long arry will last at brum before he bankrupts them ?

think bruce won't have too long at villa too !

a good win for brizzle at reading

Harry doesn't do stress too well I remember him in a similar position @ QPR where he ended up blaming everyone else and he seems to be doing the same with Brum.

Villa were toothless when they played us, their forwards just don't look like scoring and it was similar when I watched them play Bristol City on Sky, only getting a goal via a fluke. Yesterday it was 0-0 vs. Brentford.

A double sacking in the second City must be on the cards by Christmas if this continues especially in wake of the money spent at both clubs.

Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:41 am

worcester_ccfc wrote:Cardiff City two points clear :ayatollah:

Very satisfied at the moment and what is being overlooked is we have had some tough fixtures in our run of 5 wins and one draw.

Leeds looked good yesterday but it was against Burton on a bad day. Derby also had a very impressive result although it was against a failing Hull who have been stripped of their best players.

Wolves are third and we have already gone their and taken 3 points, can't see either Leeds or Derby doing that.

Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:50 am

I'll pay attention to the tables after 12 or so games. I guarantee the table will look completely different then, and even more different at the half way stage of the season. Some of those teams towards the bottom end will be either in, or challenging for those top six places. Not a lot of point in looking at any of the tables after a small handful of games have been played. I am pretty sure Huddersfield will be nowhere near the top of the PL half way through, and I doubt very much Watford will be challenging for a place in Europe next season.

Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:28 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:I'll pay attention to the tables after 12 or so games. I guarantee the table will look completely different then, and even more different at the half way stage of the season. Some of those teams towards the bottom end will be either in, or challenging for those top six places. Not a lot of point in looking at any of the tables after a small handful of games have been played. I am pretty sure Huddersfield will be nowhere near the top of the PL half way through, and I doubt very much Watford will be challenging for a place in Europe next season.

The table is bound to look different in another 6 games because the odds are hugely against it being exactly the same as it is now. For the record at the end of September last season saw the top automatically promoted teams Brighton and Newcastle sit first and third. Huddersfield were 11th.

However, Bristol City were 6th and we all know what happened to them :lol: