Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

UPDATED ' CARDIFF FANS AWAY AT FULHAM TODAY '

Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:06 pm

Nearly 3,500 Bluebirds at Craven Cottage today, making a great noise too :blue scarf:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ' CARDIFF FANS AT FULHAM TODAY '

Sat Sep 09, 2017 2:07 pm

Superb Carlos :thumbright: :thumbright: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Cardiff Citys Support away at Fulham Today :bluebird: :bluebird:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ' CARDIFF FANS AWAY AT FULHAM TODAY '

Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:22 pm

Cardiff City 3,190 Tickets sold in advance for todays game :thumbright:

310 tickets were returned and put on cash sales on the day :bluebird:

Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:03 pm

Left mine on the fridge in Manchester! Still ended up in the away end. Great atmosphere here today.

Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:14 pm

Havnt long got it fantastic support up in fulham today our fans played a big part in getting the point

Re: UPDATED ' CARDIFF FANS AWAY AT FULHAM TODAY '

Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:07 am

:bluebird: :bluebird:

Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:43 pm

What makes that following even more impressive for me is the fact that out of the 12 away teams in the division this weekend only two had further to travel than us yet this is classed as a close game for us :lol:

Great turnout :thumbup: :bluescarf:

Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:59 pm

RV Casual wrote:What makes that following even more impressive for me is the fact that out of the 12 away teams in the division this weekend only two had further to travel than us yet this is classed as a close game for us :lol:

Not to forget on top of the official figure there were several hundred in the neutral zone, so the real figure was more like 4000

Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:23 pm

Always enjoy a trip to Fulham - the Craven Cottage Pie is a classic! :crazy:

Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:23 am

RV Casual wrote:What makes that following even more impressive for me is the fact that out of the 12 away teams in the division this weekend only two had further to travel than us yet this is classed as a close game for us :lol:

Steve, Excellent support away by us, but the problem we have is we only do this about three times a season max, whilst many smaller clubs do this about at least a dozen times and end up with high support averages away.