Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' Slavisa Jokanovic & Neil Warnocks Comments '

Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:03 am

Slavisa Jokanovic: "We can be satisfied that we showed a fighting spirit and we pushed hard. But we were not clinical at times and in the last minutes we didn't score a second goal, we didn't manage the situation well enough and we paid an expensive price.

"We made a few mistakes before they scored their goal and we missed some quality in our final passes. We are disappointed. That's normal but we have another chance of a win at home immediately in front of us. I hope we are going to do it this week against Hull."

Neil Warnock: "It was a cracking match. Both sides had chances and I don't think anyone deserved to lose. We showed good character to come back with only seven minutes to go. Absolutely, it was a point gained because we'll not get a tougher game than that.

"It's a different game to any other in the Championship. Nobody else plays like Fulham and I thought our big lads at the back adapted really well. Fulham will have a good run at some stage. If any questions needed answering, I thought today answered them. We were playing against a different type of team and we went behind as well, which could have killed a lesser team.

"I told Feeney he could come on and win the game before he came on, but they just scored before that happened. I thought he could get a few crosses in and one fluke nearly scored.

"I thought overall it was a cracking match. Both sides had good chances and I don't think anybody deserved to lose it.

"If you'd had said before the game 'would you take a point', I would. I would have snapped your hand off.

"A point at Fulham is very good and the way we got it epitomised the whole side."
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.