Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Liam Feeney

Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:34 am

Very underwhelmed when we signed this lad and after seeing Blackburn fans absolutely slaughter him over social media I was very interested to see how he'd do, I thought he done well when he came on fresh legs always looked to attack got some good balls in. I think he could be a very useful squad player for the time that he's here

Re: Liam Feeney

Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:50 am

JakeBluebird wrote:Very underwhelmed when we signed this lad and after seeing Blackburn fans absolutely slaughter him over social media I was very interested to see how he'd do, I thought he done well when he came on fresh legs always looked to attack got some good balls in. I think he could be a very useful squad player for the time that he's here

Agree hes vety quick and grear ball for wards goal

Re: Liam Feeney

Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:13 am

wez1927 wrote:
JakeBluebird wrote:Very underwhelmed when we signed this lad and after seeing Blackburn fans absolutely slaughter him over social media I was very interested to see how he'd do, I thought he done well when he came on fresh legs always looked to attack got some good balls in. I think he could be a very useful squad player for the time that he's here

Agree hes vety quick and grear ball for wards goal

Yeah, a very useful player. Needs to work on his final ball into the box ( goal excepted!) but very similar to NML inasmuch as he likes to attack a defender.