Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Swansea Jacks

Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:24 pm

Am I right in saying I can hear the Jacks singing Gary Glitter songs?

Re: Swansea Gypos

Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:31 pm

Manchester Taffy wrote:Am I right in saying I can hear the Jacks singing Gary Glitter songs ?

Can you hear the Swansea sing noooo
Its like a morgue definitely a morgue now! :laughing6:

Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:35 pm

Nothing better watching the Swansea Jack Bastards losing on Sky lol :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 10, 2017 4:39 pm

Manchester Taffy wrote:Nothing better watching the Swansea Jack Bastards losing on Sky lol :ayatollah:

People say tbey will stay up but if sky are correct upto this minute they've had 6 shots on target in total in all their games! That's going to make them struggle if dont improve Generally :old:

Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:03 pm

Passing sideways all through the game. And singing cardiff citys falling down build it up with black and white zzzzzzzzz

Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:11 pm

erinsown wrote:Passing sideways all through the game. And singing cardiff citys falling down build it up with black and white zzzzzzzzz

:laughing6: black and white will soon be falling down :clap:

Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:15 pm

I have been saying for a few years that Swansea are the masters of possession while doing next to nothing with it. Watching paint dry is usually preferable to watching Swansea spending two minutes passing to almost every player in the team, yet ending up further back down the pitch than where they started from. If all teams played like them, I think I would get a season ticket at the Pontypridd Bowls Club and give up watching football.

Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:24 pm

Renato sanches is garbage.

Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:29 pm

BobbyBlue wrote:Renato sanches is garbage.

He didn't have a good game for them today, but what you say is just wrong.

He's a player who's massively low on confidence and short of fitness. He will play a big part for them this season.

Obviously I hope I'm wrong, but I can see him growing into the league and being a crucial player.

Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:33 pm

Played rubbish today but he is a good player! but can he cut it playing with a team that goes sideways in the premiership? Think their fans underestimated how much llorente and gylfi would be missed! :old:

Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:42 pm

pembroke allan wrote:

Played rubbish today but he is a good player! but can he cut it playing with a team that goes sideways in the premiership? Think their fans underestimated how much llorente and gylfi would be missed! :old:

Agree with that gylfi will be huge loss and I don't think bony will be the same this time around. ........ bless :lol:

Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:35 pm

gwentbluebirds wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Agree with that gylfi will be huge loss and I don't think bony will be the same this time around. ........ bless :lol:

Think you could be right? Saw interesting stay other day and only Defoe did better on return to is 1st club and there was a few players lot better than him on list.

Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:58 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:

He didn't have a good game for them today, but what you say is just wrong.

He's a player who's massively low on confidence and short of fitness. He will play a big part for them this season.

Obviously I hope I'm wrong, but I can see him growing into the league and being a crucial player.

did absolutely zero last season..
defo has ability but so does Ravel Morrison, leon jeanne.etc .this could go either way.
plus..is Swansea , poor last season and just lost their best 2 players the best place to regain confidence.?

Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:21 pm

Clement looked very stressed in his pre-game interview pressure definitely mounting. Being better than Crystal Palace isn't going to save them this season.

Sun Sep 10, 2017 9:23 pm

Only thing that will save them again this year is 3 worse teams in the league. Hopefully Bournemouth etc will pick up some form and put them jb down to bottom 3

Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:37 pm

gwentbluebirds wrote:Only thing that will save them again this year is 3 worse teams in the league. Hopefully Bournemouth etc will pick up some form and put them jb down to bottom 3

Unfortunately tbere are about six clubs who are candidates for relegation think can include swans amongst them! Certainly need to improve their shooting as only about 6 shots on target so far this season worst in league. :thumbup:

Re: Swansea Jacks

Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:51 pm

De Boer been sacked by Palace today. Surely they can't get any worse then the start they've had whoever they bring in.