Sun Sep 10, 2017 6:50 pm

Hark at these two Fulham clowns

https://cottagersconfidential.sbnation. ... match-show

Re: Worse reaction than Wolves

Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:06 pm

complaining about the ref...is he from Swansea ffs

Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:12 pm

Got to laugh at this sort of stuff. I don't suppose Fulham have ever tried to waste time, and I am certain that no Fulham player has ever committed a foul during his career at this club full of angelic people. I have noticed every team who fails to win never do so because of the ability of the opponents. It is always down to the ref or sheer bad luck, and we are the same on this forum. We never get beaten because the other team outplayed us, it is always because the ref should have disallowed three of the goals and the other two were down to bad luck. ;)

Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:15 pm

Yes the ref was shit but he was shit for both sides.
Timewasting?? I seem to remember their keeper getting booked for it when they were holding on to 1-0 :thumbright:

Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:19 pm

taking the pis out of our front 3, our goals scored compared to theirs ends that debate.

Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:16 pm

Just checked November 4th for the snowflake derby......

Both teams with 65% posession ;) , 0 fouls, 0 yellow cards and of course 0 red cards. Probably no need for the referee as the game will be self managed by sportsmanship and good will.Rapturous applause for the 15th pass when the ball crosses the halfway line.

Should be akin to a game of chess and both teams shake hands and settle on a 0-0 draw after 70 mins.

Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:17 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:Got to laugh at this sort of stuff. I don't suppose Fulham have ever tried to waste time, and I am certain that no Fulham player has ever committed a foul during his career at this club full of angelic people. I have noticed every team who fails to win never do so because of the ability of the opponents. It is always down to the ref or sheer bad luck, and we are the same on this forum. We never get beaten because the other team outplayed us, it is always because the ref should have disallowed three of the goals and the other two were down to bad luck. ;)

Did many not just blame Whitts or Hudson before that ?

Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:27 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:Got to laugh at this sort of stuff. I don't suppose Fulham have ever tried to waste time, and I am certain that no Fulham player has ever committed a foul during his career at this club full of angelic people. I have noticed every team who fails to win never do so because of the ability of the opponents. It is always down to the ref or sheer bad luck, and we are the same on this forum. We never get beaten because the other team outplayed us, it is always because the ref should have disallowed three of the goals and the other two were down to bad luck. ;)

Really good post that although the ref was shit in the League Cup game against Burton who time wasted from their jammy first goal onwards depriving us of a deserved game against Man United at Old Trafford ;)

Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:31 pm

llan bluebird wrote:

Did many not just blame Whitts or Hudson before that ?

They certainly did, even though there were another nine or so players on the pitch for us during a match as well as those two.

Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:22 am

Right pair of cottagers...

Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:43 am

Now you know how we feel every single home match. Time wasting - they were terrible time wasters as soon as they went 1 nil up! They were booked for it! That tackle on Mendez-Laing...IMO should have been a red card! If the fans are thinking like that...they are going to be in for a big disappointment if they don't go up! How can he say we weren't even in the game! We dominated for the first 35 mins! Why would we time waste when we were on top! I'm not saying we are all a bunch of angels....but come on....these fans seem to think they are above everyone else! They are just bitter because they didn't win and we pulled one back.

Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:18 pm

death, taxes, and fans moaning about the referees. some things will never change.

can't be bothered to listen, but it seems they were complaining about time wasting. they were time wasting when they went ahead, there was no time wasting from our players. its almost always a cop our to blame the ref and here is no different.