Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Radio comentary

Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:09 pm

Yet again no radio commentary in the neath area..

Re: Radio comentary

Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:16 pm

I live in England can't even get radio Wales online. Must be licensing does my tit in.

Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:19 pm

I know - dont get it - we pay the license fee so what's the big issue!?!

Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:28 pm

shaky wrote:I know - dont get it - we pay the license fee so what's the big issue!?!

Its to do with broadcast rights online! but could have on digital platform? so basically only have on fm within 30miles of Cardiff :shock:

Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:27 am

I get every Cardiff game in BBC Radio Wales and I am in the Swansea Valley so you should be able to get it in Neath.

Try a DAB radio.

Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:39 am

You can pay £4 something a month for the Cardiff City fan app.This includes next day highlights or whole match.Live audio commentary for every game .The commentators are knowledgeable and informative with great insight.Best £4 I've ever spent

Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:28 pm

1980s Bluebird wrote:I get every Cardiff game in BBC Radio Wales and I am in the Swansea Valley so you should be able to get it in Neath.

Try a DAB radio.

What wave length do you get it on? Apparently there's 2 fm bands and supposedly can get it on one of them outside cardiff area! Personally I've never managed it neither on dab , come to conclusion ifollow is best way to guarantee hearing city and £40 is a snip for the season

Thu Sep 14, 2017 1:57 pm

On Tuesday night that would have been a blessing in disguise! :shock:

Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:23 pm

davids wrote:On Tuesday night that would have been a blessing in disguise! :shock:

Very true! :lol: