PRESTON BOGEY

A forum for all things Cardiff City

PRESTON BOGEY

Postby stentona » Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:20 am

Despite our great start to the season it really came as no surprise that we lost to Preston ON A RAINY/BLUSTERY TUESDAY NIGHT.

1. They are a F@cking bogey team. Our last seven Championship matches there don't make good reading:
Lost 3-0
Lost 3-0
D 0-0
Won 1-0
D 1-1
Lost 3-0
Lost 6-0

2. It was a RAINY/BLUSTERY Tuesday night. So little away support. (WELL DONE TO ALL THOSE WHO MADE THE TRIP - YOU DESERVE BETTER)

3. As NW said, team a bit jaded, lots of travel and he SHOULD have made changes.

4. Sorry but the Lime green is sh#t. Why couldn't we play in blue?

Not many good reasons there but it sure as hell makes me feel better :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
stentona

PRESTON BOGEY

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: PRESTON BOGEY

Postby dogfound » Wed Sep 13, 2017 11:55 am

ive been there 4 times. 0 wins.0 draws..1 goal for..15 against...i f*cking hate the place.

on a positive note 2 of those defeats came in promotion seasons.
dogfound

Postby JJ1927 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:23 pm

stentona wrote:Despite our great start to the season it really came as no surprise that we lost to Preston ON A RAINY/BLUSTERY TUESDAY NIGHT.

1. They are a F@cking bogey team. Our last seven Championship matches there don't make good reading:
Lost 3-0
Lost 3-0
D 0-0
Won 1-0
D 1-1
Lost 3-0
Lost 6-0

2. It was a RAINY/BLUSTERY Tuesday night. So little away support. (WELL DONE TO ALL THOSE WHO MADE THE TRIP - YOU DESERVE BETTER)

3. As NW said, team a bit jaded, lots of travel and he SHOULD have made changes.

Not many good reasons there but it sure as hell makes me feel better :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
And it was Preston I think who ended our unbeaten start to the season in 2006/7 when we were top for a couple of months at least. They have been a pain in the butt since I first supported the City 50 years ago. They beat us 9-0 in my first season!
JJ1927

Postby dogfound » Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:50 pm

JJ1927 wrote:
stentona wrote:Despite our great start to the season it really came as no surprise that we lost to Preston ON A RAINY/BLUSTERY TUESDAY NIGHT.

Lost 3-0
Lost 3-0
D 0-0
Won 1-0
D 1-1
Lost 3-0
Lost 6-0

And it was Preston I think who ended our unbeaten start to the season in 2006/7 when we were top for a couple of months at least. They have been a pain in the butt since I first supported the City 50 years ago. They beat us 9-0 in my first season!

it was indeed them in 2006..and them that put 6 nails into our play off coffin in 2009..had it been ONLY 5 nails {goals} we would have been in play offs.
dogfound

Postby murphy » Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:17 pm

I was there when we lost 6-0 in 2009. I was there 2 years ago for a 0-0 bore so that's 2 games to forget.

I also remember being up there towards the end of one season when we beat them and sent them down.
murphy

Postby dogfound » Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:20 pm

murphy wrote:I was there when we lost 6-0 in 2009. I was there 2 years ago for a 0-0 bore so that's 2 games to forget.

I also remember being up there towards the end of one season when we beat them and sent them down.

ii missed that...damn
dogfound

Postby JJ1927 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:02 pm

dogfound wrote:
murphy wrote:I was there when we lost 6-0 in 2009. I was there 2 years ago for a 0-0 bore so that's 2 games to forget.

ii missed that...damn

I was up there the year we got to the play off final. They beat us 3-0. I think they even had a player sent off at 1-0.We were awful. The Beast was playing for them and we made him look like Messi. Seem to recall Marshall having a nightmare. They are a bloody jinx.
JJ1927

Postby dogfound » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:36 pm

JJ1927 wrote:
dogfound wrote:

ii missed that...damn

I was up there the year we got to the play off final. They beat us 3-0. I think they even had a player sent off at 1-0.We were awful. The Beast was playing for them and we made him look like Messi. Seem to recall Marshall having a nightmare. They are a bloody jinx.

Parkin played and scored in the 6 goaler as well...i was at that and felt us unlucky to be 2 down at half time..
anyway hate the place and aint going back there..
dogfound

Postby RV Casual » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:41 pm

I'm a win and a draw from my visits, I will go next time :lol:
RV Casual

Return to General Chat