Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Breaking Diego Costa

Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:49 pm

More on the breaking news that Atletico Madrid are confident of making a breakthrough in Diego Costa's proposed return to the club.

13/09/17

Diego Costa refused to return to Chelsea this summer after being told he was not in manager Antonio Conte’s plans.

Costa has told Chelsea he wants to return to Atletico Madrid but the situation is complicated because Atleti are banned from registering players until January.

Chelsea value Costa at £50m but Atletico have yet to offer more than about £30m.

A source close to the negotiations says progress is being made but “it is not sorted yet”.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Breaking Diego Costa

Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:50 pm

BREAKING NEWS

Atletico Madrid are increasingly confident they have made a breakthrough in negotiations to sign Diego Costa from Chelsea.

Re: Breaking Diego Costa

Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:02 pm

This story will be ongoing until January when he eventually moves to Athletico Madrid

My Opinion is that I think Diego Costa is an incredible player and I can't believe for one minute that he is not chomping at the bit wanting to play alongside Morata. But too many things have happened behind the scenes and it will be a sad day when we see this extraordinary striker leave England's top flight :(