UPDATED: CROWD TROUBLE IN LONDON TONIGHT / 20,000 AWAY FANS

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: UPDATED: CROWD TROUBLE IN LONDON TONIGHT / 20,000 AWAY F

Postby dogfound » Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:09 pm

nubbsy wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
nubbsy wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Imagine if a British fan did just this

Annis I'm utterly shocked how highly they've been spoken of by the media. In some cases even condoned for behaving one journo saying they were in 'good spirits lighting flares'. But when brits light flares its a diff story?

I agree Jack with you.

They even praised them this morning :shock: If British fans marched through Germany like that and kicking/pulling signs down,plus scuffles along the way, the German police would batter them.

I've got no problem with them marching, I personally think it's amazing to see. But it's how biased the media are that pisses me off. And against our own, why??

same here...but its not just media...with all that footage and stills plus police and stadium cctv....if that was us..how many banning orders?
dogfound

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby GrangeEndStar » Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:12 pm

I don't really have a problem with this as they were largely well behaved. What I don't like is this two-tier system where foreign fans can really do whatever they want in the UK without fear about getting banged up. Yet if it was British fans involved, even just protecting themselves and families etc they come down hard and possible jail time. Foreign fans know this and basically know they can come here and take this piss with little or zero risk. They weren't so keen in the 80's or 90's. And if a British fan snuck into the home end, there's be police and stewards pulling them out after of course videoing them prior for 6 months for evidence.

And if this was British fans, the mainstream media would be reporting it like it was WW3.
'Nail 'em up,' I say. 'Nail some sense into 'em.'
GrangeEndStar

Postby GrangeEndStar » Fri Sep 15, 2017 3:59 pm

Police have reported that some Arsenal fans are still at the Emirates who will not leave until they complete the 20,000 German Bombers In The Air song.
'Nail 'em up,' I say. 'Nail some sense into 'em.'
GrangeEndStar

Postby PhilStant » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:31 pm

Would have been interesting to have seen them at Chelski, Millwall or Spurs :lol:
PhilStant

Postby RV Casual » Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:02 pm

Why did this happen? Because its 2017

How did this happen? Because we are mugs.

I read that 6 Germans got arrested, f*cking 6? try doing half the stuff they did if you were British, try and get 1,000+ Arsenal fans to make an entire street come to a standstill abusing passers by or what have you and watch how many of them will get their liberty taken away shortly after.

I got done for Operation Javelin in 2001, I'm not joking you, they had me from about 50 different camera angles, up close from a Police Helicopter, it was like a follow the player sketch that Sky would do all in high definition, Comprehensive essays written from officers of how they were still having nightmares. We went to Frankfurt to watch Wales vs Germany and about 20 of us went for a mooch and the German Police descended on us like we were the Red Army about to invade, about 3 German Robo Cops per person, Vere iz your pastaports, Potato Head popped up like he always did and I believe he talked them out of arresting us all on the spot, what a load of bollocks, one rule for one and well... f**k the British/Welsh...
RV Casual

Postby murphy » Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:33 pm

PhilStant wrote:Would have been interesting to have seen them at Chelski, Millwall or Spurs :lol:

Millwall would have had a pop but the other 2 wouldn't have done a lot.
murphy

Previous

Return to General Chat