Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

NEIL WARNOCK: " SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY / SHEFFIELD UNITED "

Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:30 am

On his history with Sheffield Wednesday

NEIL WARNOCK:

"I always enjoy going up to Hillsborough and the welcome I receive there."

"They’ll bring a tremendous amount down and it’ll be a good atmosphere, but our fans will play a massive role in the next three home matches. The sound when the stadium when is buzzing is unbelievable and we need them behind us in the next three home fixtures.”
On facing the Owls

NEIL WARNOCK:

"They’ve been so close."

"I thought last year if they’d beat Huddersfield they would have gone up. I like Carlos, I think he’s a smashing man, and they play good football. It’s the type of game you looking forward to, I can’t see it being a poor game, I think there’ll be excitement.”
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: NEIL WARNOCK: " SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY "

Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:37 am

Neil Warnock reveals why he's a Sheffield United fan

NEIL WARNOCK:

I" was born in Sheffield and I’ve always like the underdog, when I was a young lad, Wednesday were the best team in the county from what I remember. I went to watch Santos with Pele, the family was split, but they were always the favourites, so being the black sheep of the family I wanted to be the underdog and that’s how I ended up becoming a Blade."

"I always have banter with them, every time I go there, I love it. It’s a special time for me, with all my family up there."

"My missus and daughter are coming. Unfortunately one of my best mates passed away, he was a mad Wednesday-ite. Tony, he had cancer for many years, and he lost his battle. Before he did (pass away) I said I wouldn’t let him down.”
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.