Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Could do with Ledley

Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:21 pm

Let's see if bryson can answer this thread today.

Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:00 pm

nubbsy wrote:Let's see if bryson can answer this thread today.

Jack, he certainly did! ;)

My Man of the Match! :thumbright: :thumbup:

Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:55 pm

Sven wrote:

Usually agree with you Chris but not today.
He was ok and worked hard but I was disappointed. It's his first start and I'm sure he'll get better but just can't see the hype after today's game.

Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:00 pm

Sven wrote:

Being MOM in that shit today is nothing to shout about. I too am baffled why you think Bryson did so well, IMO he was awful and his passing wasn't even League 2 standard.

He might improve with game time but I can't say today indicated anything brilliant.

Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:25 am

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
Sven wrote:

He was ok and worked hard but I was disappointed. It's his first start and I'm sure he'll get better but just can't see the hype after today's game.

Always respect your views, Paul (and Tony Blue Williams) :thumbup:

It was a poor choice today all round. I nearly went for Sol Bamba but I did think Bryson did well for a long spell (in a poor midfield today) before fading a little later on. Just watched a replay of the game and have to say he didn't achieve as much as I originally thought :(

Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:04 am

Sven wrote:
OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
Sven wrote:

Always respect your views, Paul (and Tony Blue Williams) :thumbup:

It was a poor choice today all round. I nearly went for Sol Bamba but I did think Bryson did well for a long spell (in a poor midfield today) before fading a little later on. Just watched a replay of the game and have to say he didn't achieve as much as I originally thought :(

Chris, he comes with a very good reputation and Warnock rates him highly so I'm sure he will fit in nicely and do a great job with a few games under his belt.

Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:05 pm

I still maintain fully fit he would do a good job for us.

Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:53 pm

maccydee wrote:I still maintain fully fit he would do a good job for us.

Mate I thought the same, but that ship has sailed for him. If there was a time for him to join it was during pre season, he's now unfit and going to be off the pace and would have no right even making our bench at the moment. It's his own fault too for being greedy, same greed that's held his career back Imo.

Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:34 pm

nubbsy wrote:
maccydee wrote:I still maintain fully fit he would do a good job for us.

Mate I thought the same, but that ship has sailed for him. If there was a time for him to join it was during pre season, he's now unfit and going to be off the pace and would have no right even making our bench at the moment. It's his own fault too for being greedy, same greed that's held his career back Imo.

totally agree..still peed off about him leaving...wanted to play in prem i understood. Scottish prem though ??
that summer we had been so close , had Bellamy coming here on loan saying something along the lines of..if i can help Cardiff get to the prem it will benefit Wales more than me getting 20 more caps..and Joe leaving for Scotland ffs..
i believe it was an awful choice driven only by money ..