Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Kenneth Zohore

Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:45 pm

Let's all get behind him more than ever before, let's get his confidence back providing he starts, bit of a goal drought but he's been playing great just had the blip at Preston but so did everyone! Let's get behind everyone anyway too and get the CCS rocking, back to winning ways!!

Re: Kenneth Zohore

Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:58 pm

BrettyBluebird wrote:Let's all get behind him more than ever before, let's get his confidence back providing he starts, bit of a goal drought but he's been playing great just had the blip at Preston but so did everyone! Let's get behind everyone anyway too and get the CCS rocking, back to winning ways!!

Good call

Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:15 pm

Just start the zohore songs loads and belt them out loads, give him that confidence booster again

Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:01 pm

Against Villa, Sheffield United and Wolves he was unbelievable and was unlucky to not score at least one in any of them games, if he does start I think he will be a handful and will score.

Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:23 am

Yeah lets all get behind him and sings lots of Zohore chants. It's got to have a positive effect and I think once he scores...the goals will start coming. :bluescarf:

Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:15 am

BrettyBluebird wrote:Let's all get behind him more than ever before, let's get his confidence back providing he starts, bit of a goal drought but he's been playing great just had the blip at Preston but so did everyone! Let's get behind everyone anyway too and get the CCS rocking, back to winning ways!!

:thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:44 pm

I've stuck £10 on him at 90/1 to score hat trick today as a sign of my support :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:50 pm

Nevans18 wrote:I've stuck £10 on him at 90/1 to score hat trick today as a sign of my support :ayatollah:

Should have saved your money he looks about as lively as a dead ant

Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:03 pm

Zohore First-half today has done nothing so far.

Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:34 pm

As I have said on various other threads throughout this season, fans on here have a habit of going completely over the top where our players are concerned. A handful of goals over a four month period does not suddenly mean we have the league's best striker. One goal in eight games this season will not exactly be striking fear into the opposing defences. The same happened with Doyle and Lambert. Zohore may yet come good and let's hope he does, but as far as I am concerned one short spell of form with a few goals thrown in means he is a long long way from the finished product.