Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bamba, Zohore , Peltier and a few more

Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:49 pm

Bamba, Zohore , Peltier and a few more all looking slow in the first-half, second to most balls. Are they still sleeping in Preston.

On a bright note Craig Bryson outstanding :thumbright: :thumbright:

Players will now be shouted at by Warnock, expects first 20 mins of second-half City to come alive :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Re: Bamba, Zohore , Peltier and a few more

Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:51 pm

:cry:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Sep 16, 2017 3:25 pm

They've all upped their pace for the first 15mins of second-half, Warnock rollicking?

Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:26 pm

Both full backs were awful on Tuesday and poor again today.

Hoping the Scottish boy will be fit enough to take over from Peltier as soon as possible and I'd also have Jazz in ahead of Bennett.

Not sure where the centre halfs were when Hooper had that free header to score their goal?

Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:27 pm

Straight and simple HINDSIGHT why did'nt we sell Zohore if he carries on like this he'll be worthless taken off at Fulham we score taken of against Sheffield Wednesday we score say no more.

Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:43 pm

Cantonblu wrote:Straight and simple HINDSIGHT why did'nt we sell Zohore if he carries on like this he'll be worthless taken off at Fulham we score taken of against Sheffield Wednesday we score say no more.

Zohore had the constant attention of two centre halves today. This should have given the wide players more space, but Mendez was invisible in the first half. Zohore never stood a chance and has been unfairly criticised in my opinion.

Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:20 pm

Cantonblu wrote:Straight and simple HINDSIGHT why did'nt we sell Zohore if he carries on like this he'll be worthless taken off at Fulham we score taken of against Sheffield Wednesday we score say no more.

Oops! It's started (the "We should have sold Zohore" stuff)! :roll: :lol:

One of the reasons Zohore stayed at Cardiff City was because Neil Warnock advised him that he wasn't the finished product and another year of development with us would make him a better player; and even he (Zohore) accepted that! ;)

Zohore was no worse than many others this week (I actually thought he did okay today without scoring a goal) and at least he has the excuse that he is (as Neil Warnock rightly advised) still learning his trade! :ayatollah:

Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:25 pm

Sven wrote:

One of the reasons Zohore stayed at Cardiff City was because Neil Warnock advised him that he wasn't the finished product and another year of development with us would make him a better player; and even he (Zohore) accepted that! ;)

Zohore was no worse than many others this week (I actually thought he did okay today without scoring a goal) and at least he has the excuse that he is (as Neil Warnock rightly advised) still learning his trade! :ayatollah:

I cringe at our fans at times. Imagine the outrageous if we had sold him. The club can do no right.

Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:13 am

2blue2handle wrote:
Sven wrote:

I cringe at our fans at times. Imagine the outrageous if we had sold him. The club can do no right.

Luke, thankfully these people are in the minority but imagine the reaction of a lot more if he had been allowed to go! I've stated before that not would have been of John Toshack proportions; and those who remember that will tell you it wasn't a good time to be either a Cardiff City fan or Director! ;) :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:45 am

Peltier just couldn't cope with their tactics in the first half. He kept being drawn into a more central position by the runs of Reach and Bananan causing ML to take up a more defensive role. He kept his position better in the second half releasing ML to take up more forward positions.
Wednesday out thought us in the first half and Warnock and Morrison should have dealt with it sooner

Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:09 am

just saw the goals again on tv ...morrison was on the edge of the box when Hooper scored and looked knackered just trotting back ?????