Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Bryson

Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:04 am

Grange end o take it your post was not meant for me :laughing6:

Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:27 pm

No point even sharing an opinion on this one as you'll get slated either way by the looks.

We've had the same issue previously - Mcphail springs to mind ( I thought he was excellent )

But Ralls on the other hand I don't rate ( I know the majority of our fans do )

its all about opinions so there's no point arguing about it :thumbright: :bluescarf:

FROM... The peace maker :lol:

Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:04 pm

CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:No point even sharing an opinion on this one as you'll get slated either way by the looks.

We've had the same issue previously - Mcphail springs to mind ( I thought he was excellent )

its all about opinions so there's no point arguing about it :thumbright: :bluescarf:

To prove a point I think McPhail was a complete waste of space and Joe Ralls is a great player :D

Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:07 pm

Igovernor wrote:Really? pedantic comes to mind

Your the one who claimed everyone else was in a minority, just putting the record straight. :occasion5:

Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:21 pm

CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:No point even sharing an opinion on this one as you'll get slated either way by the looks.

share your opinion on those 2..but will add Ralls fits this Warnock system much better than Mcfail/Whitts /Huws would have...

Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:22 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:

To prove a point I think McPhail was a complete waste of space and Joe Ralls is a great player :D

There we go... now shall we fight???? :D

Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:22 pm

dogfound wrote:

share your opinion on those 2..but will add Ralls fits this Warnock system much better than Mcfail/Whitts /Huws would have...

Agree - i'd have Ralls over those three in the current team simply because of how much the others would slow us down.
Excluding Huws as I haven't really watched him much apart from Wales.

Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:30 pm

CaerphillyBluebird15 wrote:

Football is certainly about opinions. If we all shared the same opinion, this forum would become pretty boring. Because football stirs the emotions, sometimes opinions can turn to arguments. More often than not, nobody is 100% right or wrong, because opinions are not facts. Quite often, I will say something that puts me at odds with most on here, because my opinion is often different to the majority. In the last few days I have stated that in my opinion, when we lose we usually lose because the other team were better than us. It appears that I am in a minority with this opinion as most seem to believe that when we lose we lose because of other factors such as the ref. I doubt if anyone will get me to change my opinion, but I accept that it is just my personal opinion and nothing more.

Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:48 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:

Football is certainly about opinions. If we all shared the same opinion, this forum would become pretty boring. Because football stirs the emotions, sometimes opinions can turn to arguments. More often than not, nobody is 100% right or wrong, because opinions are not facts. Quite often, I will say something that puts me at odds with most on here, because my opinion is often different to the majority. In the last few days I have stated that in my opinion, when we lose we usually lose because the other team were better than us. It appears that I am in a minority with this opinion as most seem to believe that when we lose we lose because of other factors such as the ref. I doubt if anyone will get me to change my opinion, but I accept that it is just my personal opinion and nothing more.

Steve, I have strong opinions on most things but in this case what is the point?
The bloke is playing for us and Warnock obviously thinks he can do the job.
We'll re evaluate at the end of the season. :thumbup:

Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:28 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:

Steve, I have strong opinions on most things but in this case what is the point?
The bloke is playing for us and Warnock obviously thinks he can do the job.
We'll re evaluate at the end of the season. :thumbup:

i quite enjoy reading other peoples opinions..especially on players..i dont often completly change my mind about the player but it has made me look for traits id missed good and bad..
the most difficult part in judging players for me is not knowing what instructions they are playing to..
if i assume player x is suppose to be doing one thing..and you assume the manager has instructed him to do another..we are both correct in our minds..yet one of us thinks he was awful and the other thinks he had a good game..?