Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Updated " They Need a Win Today "

Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:07 am

( For those interested )

Ended 1-1 needed a win

' A WIN IS NEEDED TODAY ' :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Spanish Segunda B ( Div 3)

Atletico Baleares are currently in 7th possition and their rival Real Mallorca are 3rd in Segunda B,

ATELTICO BALEARES 1 LLEIDA ESPORTIU 1

LLEIDA had won their 4 previous games including beating Real Mallorca in the Cup at Real Mallorca.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: " They Need a Win Today "

Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:31 am

These kind words were put on My Fb today :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Des de fanàtiks ATB sempre hem tengut clar que el futbol és cosa de la classe obrera. I com a classe, noltros sempre hem defensat l'harmonia entre iguals,assumint les nostres diferències culturals, idiomàtiques... Ens uneix la grada, així com també ens ajunta una mateixa condició obrera. I és que els companys de la penya Cardiff són un exemple: en comptes d'anar a Son Gato, vénen a donar suport i animar el Gloriós ATB. Perquè som l'equip del poble, de la mateixa classe obrera. A més, és tot un honor compartir grada amb gent històrica del moviment de grades.
Cardiff city i ATB units a una pancarta, units per un escut i units per la mateixa classe. Diferents països, diferents idiomes i diferents cultures sota una sola grada. I cal recordar que la grada uneix i el racisme divideix. Tal vegada, en uns dies no llunyans, podrem viure un agermanament entre ambdues afeccions, unides pel mateix sentiment de condició social. Qui sap si un any d'aquests podrem enfrontar-nos sobre la gespa contra el Cardiff, tot és posar-s'hi.
Mentrestant, seguirem orgulloses de la nostra amistat sincera amb la gent del Cardiff a Son Malferit. Units per uns colors i per una classe... FORÇA ATB... GO CARDIFF CITY! :bluebird:

Fanatiks ATB has always known that football belongs to the working class. And as a class, we have always defended harmony between equals, assuming our cultural and idiomatic differences. We are joined by the stands and the same working condition. Our mates from Peña Cardiff are an example: instead of going to Son Moix, they come and support ATB because we are the people's team, from the same working class. Furthermore, it is an honor for us to share our stands with historical people of the stand movement.
Cardiff City and ATB united in a banner, united for our shields and joined by the same class. Different countries, languages and cultures in the same stand. We have to remember that the stands unite and racism divides. Maybe soon we could witness a twinning of our fans, joined the same social condition feeling. Who knows if someday we will play against each other.
Meanwhile, we will be still proud of our true friendship with Cardiff's people at Son Malferit. Joined by our colours and the working class. Força ATB, go Cardiff City! :bluebird:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:35 am

From FB

Tiburcio Ojal Negre:
In the streets,on the terraces....If the kids are united,they will never be divided, Annis Abraham Jnr... You and all the cardiff fans are always wellcome to the atb...(Atletico Baleares)

Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:39 am

Sponsors are Air Europa

Club Statement

We're a family. United Club, players and fans. On Sunday we are waiting for you in are to achieve our 1st home victory at home. Can't escape more points :thumbright:

Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:20 am

:bluescarf:

Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:27 am

Teams

Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:44 am

:bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:36 am

Atletico dominated for 30 mins, need a striker

Atletico Baleares losing 0-1

Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:46 am

Real Mallorca winning 0-1 Away :o

Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:20 am

Yes 1-1

Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:09 pm

Finished 1-1

2pts dropped

Real Mallorca won away

Atletico Baleares hit the bar last second of game

Re: Updated " They Need a Win Today "

Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:13 pm

They Sang for 90 mins :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Small cub/but plenty of passion :thumbright:

Re: Updated " They Need a Win Today "

Sun Sep 17, 2017 1:25 pm

Spanish Segunda B (Div 3) Updated