Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Kodi issues

Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:00 pm

Kodi has gone a bit poop lately. Anyone know why? Any tips on making it better? I use Phoenix and Exodus mostly.

Re: Kodi issues

Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:41 pm

Are you using kodi krypton 14.4 it's the latest version also exodus is no more it's changed to a add-on called covenant also Phoenix is no more it's now a add-on called Bennu for all kodi advice subscribe to top tutorials on YouTube he is the go to guy hope this helps

Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:52 pm

It's actually Kodi version 17.4 mostly fixes, most people have the 16.1 version, the version you are on about is at least six months out of date as for exodus who says its no more, mate of mine still watches all the latest films with it.

Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:59 pm

maccydee wrote:Kodi has gone a bit poop lately. Anyone know why? Any tips on making it better? I use Phoenix and Exodus mostly.

What box have you got, if it is the old jellybean 4 then if you have updated to krypton 17.3 then it will not work, you will have to download to Jarvis 16.1 or above do not use Krypton 17
Then download Elysium

If you are on a firestick just download Elysium, both Pheonix and Exodus is dead by the way

Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:02 pm

I do not understand one word of this entire thread! :old:

Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:41 pm

Exodus works fine for me :bluescarf:

Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:52 pm

rontom wrote:
maccydee wrote:Kodi has gone a bit poop lately. Anyone know why? Any tips on making it better? I use Phoenix and Exodus mostly.

What box have you got, if it is the old jellybean 4 then if you have updated to krypton 17.3 then it will not work, you will have to download to Jarvis 16.1 or above do not use Krypton 17
Then download Elysium

If you are on a firestick just download Elysium, both Pheonix and Exodus is dead by the way

Got it on my TV through Android.

Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:16 pm

davids wrote:I do not understand one word of this entire thread! :old:

I thought it was just me :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:56 pm

What are you using kodi on if it's a firestick download terrarium and then use apps to fire to send it across

Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:22 pm

maccydee wrote:
rontom wrote:

Then download Elysium

Well 17.4 should work on there, I know that exodus works on some boxes but it is not being maintained by the developer and that why I suggested Elysium, I have not got a android tv but if I did, I would download aptroid you get all the apk ones that are not on google play, and it is free, mobdro, terrarium tv, kodi, shoebox etc, there are quite a few instructions on youtube or go straight to their site and download from there

Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:15 pm

Just down load a build. That's what I did does all the work for you. Simples.

Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:22 pm

rontom wrote:
maccydee wrote:
rontom wrote:

Then download Elysium

Well 17.4 should work on there, I know that exodus works on some boxes but it is not being maintained by the developer and that why I suggested Elysium, I have not got a android tv but if I did, I would download aptroid you get all the apk ones that are not on google play, and it is free, mobdro, terrarium tv, kodi, shoebox etc, there are quite a few instructions on youtube or go straight to their site and download from there

Thanks pal.

Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:27 pm

davids wrote:I do not understand one word of this entire thread! :old:

Neither do I !

:old: :old:

Tue Sep 19, 2017 1:41 pm

phenix is now called bennu