" CARDIFF CITY FANS BEING WELCOMED "

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" CARDIFF CITY FANS BEING WELCOMED "

Postby Forever Blue » Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:28 am

ATLETICO BALEARES FANS GROUP SEND MESSAGE TO CARDIFF CITY FANS WELCOMING THEM :bluescarf:


Fanatiks Atletico Baleares: has always known that football belongs to the working class. And as a class, we have always defended harmony between equals, assuming our cultural and idiomatic differences. We are joined by the stands and the same working condition. Our mates from Peña Cardiff are an example: instead of going to Son Moix( Real Mallorca),they come and support ATB because we are the people's team, from the same working class. Furthermore, it is an honor for us to share our stands with historical people of the stand movement.

Cardiff City and Atletico Baleares united in a banner, united for our shields and joined by the same class. Different countries, languages and cultures in the same stand. We have to remember that the stands unite and racism divides. Maybe soon we could witness a twinning of our fans, joined the same social condition feeling. Who knows if someday we will play against each other.
Meanwhile, we will be still proud of our true friendship with Cardiff's people at Son Malferit. Joined by our colours and the working class. Força ATB, go Cardiff City! :bluebird:


Atletico Baleares Segunda B Spanish League
Based on the Island of Mallorca
Moving back to their original ground March 2018 :bluescarf:
Attachments
IMG_2849.JPG
IMG_2849.JPG (119.08 KiB) Viewed 3867 times
IMG_2697.JPG
IMG_2697.JPG (176.22 KiB) Viewed 3868 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 96736
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:30 am

" CARDIFF CITY FANS BEING WELCOMED "

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: " CARDIFF CITY FANS BEING WELCOMED "

Postby Forever Blue » Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:29 am

:bluescarf:


Tiburcio Ojal Negre:
In the streets,on the terraces....If the kids are united,they will never be divided, .. You and all the cardiff fans are always wellcome to the Atletico Baleares




Miguel Pou Vicens:

Cardiff you are our good fans
We are proud of you.
Wales in our mind.
Attachments
IMG_2698.JPG
IMG_2698.JPG (84.75 KiB) Viewed 3863 times
IMG_2850.PNG
IMG_2850.PNG (39.18 KiB) Viewed 3866 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 96736
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:30 am

Re: " CARDIFF CITY FANS BEING WELCOMED "

Postby Forever Blue » Mon Sep 18, 2017 11:11 am

:bluescarf: :bluescarf:

ATLETICO BALEARES FANS PUT THIS PICTURE ON THEIR FRON PAGE :bluescarf: :bluescarf:
Attachments
21314699_1133397286791863_9050105449189757704_n-2.jpg
21314699_1133397286791863_9050105449189757704_n-2.jpg (103.44 KiB) Viewed 2678 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 96736
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:30 am

Re: " CARDIFF CITY FANS BEING WELCOMED "

Postby MalagaCF » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:28 pm

Have a word with the club to request a pre season friendly with Cardiff next year. We will come out in our thousands, especially if Wales don't qualify for Russia.
MalagaCF
 
Posts: 2797
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:35 pm

Re: " CARDIFF CITY FANS BEING WELCOMED "

Postby Forever Blue » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:31 pm

MalagaCF wrote:Have a word with the club to request a pre season friendly with Cardiff next year. We will come out in our thousands, especially if Wales don't qualify for Russia.


I do believe City fans would turn up in massive numbers :thumbright:

Atletico Baleares fans keep asking me the same and they are situated less than 2miles from Palma Centre :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 96736
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:30 am

Re: " CARDIFF CITY FANS BEING WELCOMED "

Postby MalagaCF » Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:36 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
MalagaCF wrote:Have a word with the club to request a pre season friendly with Cardiff next year. We will come out in our thousands, especially if Wales don't qualify for Russia.


I do believe City fans would turn up in massive numbers :thumbright:

Atletico Baleares fans keep asking me the same and they are situated less than 2miles from Palma Centre :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:


This would be amazing if this could happen. Definitely over a thousand would travel and make it their main holiday.
MalagaCF
 
Posts: 2797
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:35 pm

Re: " CARDIFF CITY FANS BEING WELCOMED "

Postby Forever Blue » Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:20 pm

MalagaCF wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
MalagaCF wrote:Have a word with the club to request a pre season friendly with Cardiff next year. We will come out in our thousands, especially if Wales don't qualify for Russia.


I do believe City fans would turn up in massive numbers :thumbright:

Atletico Baleares fans keep asking me the same and they are situated less than 2miles from Palma Centre :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:


This would be amazing if this could happen. Definitely over a thousand would travel and make it their main holiday.


I said exactly the same to Atletico fans :thumbright: :bluescarf:
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 96736
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:30 am



Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], cmorris1927, Ebbw Blue, Gaynor Straight, Lord of the Manor, newblue57, Pencoed and 193 guests

Disclaimer :
The views and comments entered in these forums are personal and are not necessarily those of the management of this board.
The management of this board is not responsible for the content of any external internet sites.