Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Atmosphere at the darts

Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:24 pm

Fantastic and passionate with a big Cardiff presence, pls can they bring that to the Leeds match. Am not often critical but I thought the atmosphere Saturday was crap considering we were playing for top spot. I don't wish to start the tedious debate again and I have no doubt a Tuesday night against Leeds with a larger than average crowd will be a decent atmosphere.

Will bring my tannoy galatasary style :laughing6:

Re: Atmosphere at the darts

Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:41 pm

Not surprised it was noisy at darts the buggers were loud on train from down west on sat already pissed up with their funny dart costumes on! :occasion5:

Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:39 pm

Stringfellow wrote:Fantastic and passionate with a big Cardiff presence, pls can they bring that to the Leeds match. Am not often critical but I thought the atmosphere Saturday was crap considering we were playing for top spot. I don't wish to start the tedious debate again and I have no doubt a Tuesday night against Leeds with a larger than average crowd will be a decent atmosphere.

Totally agree :bluescarf:

Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:40 pm

Stringfellow wrote:Fantastic and passionate with a big Cardiff presence, pls can they bring that to the Leeds match. Am not often critical but I thought the atmosphere Saturday was crap considering we were playing for top spot. I don't wish to start the tedious debate again and I have no doubt a Tuesday night against Leeds with a larger than average crowd will be a decent atmosphere.

:thumbright: :thumbright: :bluescarf: :bluebird: