Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' LEEDS UNITED GET EXTRA TICKETS FOR CARDIFF '

Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:28 pm

LEEDS UNITED FC

An additional 574 tickets have been allocated for our trip to Cardiff City on Tuesday 26th September/ Night Game / Live on Sky / 460 mile rd trip.

Leeds originally were given 2,200 tickets, but the demand was so high they asked Cardiff City for more and City have given them an extra 574 tickets.

Leeds Full allocation 2,774 tickets for their Live on Sky/ Tuesday night match at Cardiff City.

Surely City's home crowd will be 25,000 plus :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Plus Cardiff are offering Cardiff Fans tickets at £5 & £10 See Below :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ' LEEDS UNITED GET EXTRA TICKETS FOR CARDIFF '

Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:33 pm

Season Ticket Holders and Premier Club Members will be able to invite guests at special discounted rates for our home clash with Leeds United on Tuesday, 26th September.

Here’s all the information you’ll need for this promotional offer:

Season Ticket Holders:

All current Season Ticket Holders are entitled to bring a maximum of four guests for only £5* per Adult, Junior, 16-21 or Senior guest.*

To view and secure these tickets online, please first log in to your eTicketing account. All general admission tickets can also be purchased in person at Cardiff City Stadium, or by calling 0845 345 1400.

Please feel free to email the Ticket Office (tickets@cardiffcityfc.co.uk) with any general admission queries.

Premier Club Members:

Premier Club Members can also bring guests to the game at discounted rates. Subject to availability.**

Premier Club Tickets are priced as follows:

RICOH Diamond Members

Adults: £10 :thumbright:

Children: £5 :thumbright:

Sytner Lounge Members

Adults: £10

Over 60s: £5

Children: £5

Premier Club Members can email sales@cardiffcityfc.co.uk or call 0845 345 1405 for enquiries. All Premier Club tickets should be bought via our representatives over the phone.

Discounted tickets for this match can be purchased NOW!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:40 pm

After all the shit that club has dished up for us over the years we treat them like royalty.

Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:52 pm

Can't blame the club taking the money, we've got cheap tickets available, so maybe we should be more disappointed that the South Wales public haven't sold this out already.

Also when we can sell 2000 tickets to go there then we can now ask for more.

On the same subject, just 2000 tickets left on sale for the main bowl for Sat , not including the family stand , so maybe a chance that upstairs could be opened if sales continue well.

Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:54 pm

Lawnmower wrote:Can't blame the club taking the money, we've got cheap tickets available, so maybe we should be more disappointed that the South Wales public haven't sold this out already.

On the same subject, just 2000 tickets left on sale for the main bowl for Sat , not including the family stand , so maybe a chance that upstairs could be opened if sales continue well.

Spot on Tim :thumbright: :bluebird:

I think my last three visits to Leeds United, We have taken 250, 240, 184 fans, awful and last season City took just over 400 on a Sat 3pm and all those four Away games NO restrictions.

Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:02 pm

Reply FB

Lee Beames :
I'm expecting more than 25.000 possibly 29.000. Between myself and a few friends I know we are taking almost 30 people who don't normally attend.

Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:06 pm

Sky will have reduced the crowd, but we will without doubt hit 25k for this one. Had it been on a Saturday we would have seen a record attendance for Cardiff at the ccs. Never have an issue with extra tickets, increases atmosphere :thumbup:

Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:28 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:Can't blame the club taking the money, we've got cheap tickets available, so maybe we should be more disappointed that the South Wales public haven't sold this out already.

I think my last three visits to Leeds United, We have taken 250, 240, 184 fans, awful and last season City took just over 400 on a Sat 3pm and all those four Away games NO restrictions.

Annis the 2014/15 game after weeks of uncertainty Leeds eventually gave us an allocation of 500...which our club ended up declining..officially there were no Cardiff fans there..
personally id give them 500 and insert a few pillars to restrict the fuckers view...

Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:35 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

over 40 pound a ticket its a rip off mate fans have had enough of the vile club

Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:25 pm

Hate the club with a passion,but you seriously cannot fault that sort of following in midweek and on sky!!

Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:37 pm

stephendavid wrote:Hate the club with a passion,but you seriously cannot fault that sort of following in midweek and on sky!!

With you 100% Can't stand them, but they deserve respect for their away support :thumbright: :thumbright:

Even if were £24 for us, We would not take quarter of that support on a Tuesday night / live on sky.

Brum away half that distance and it's £20 a ticket, let's hope we take 2,500 fans :thumbright: :bluebird:

Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:41 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
stephendavid wrote:Hate the club with a passion,but you seriously cannot fault that sort of following in midweek and on sky!!

With you 100% Can't stand them, but they deserve respect for their away support :thumbright: :thumbright:

Even if were £24 for us, We would not take quarter of that support on a Tuesday night / live on sky.

Brum away half that distance and it's £20 a ticket, let's hope we take 2,500 fans :thumbright: :bluebird:

With you on that Annis In regards to us not taking half up there,really confident of a big following to brum though bluebirds :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:52 pm

stephendavid wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

With you on that Annis In regards to us not taking half up there,really confident of a big following to brum though bluebirds :ayatollah:

Yes, you can get in the car and drive to Brum in 1hr 40min max :thumbright:

Should be great support up there :bluebird:

Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:11 pm

Don't understand why we have given them extra tickets after the way their club have treated our fans, your talking an extra £15,000 in our clubs pockets so I'm not entirely buying into the extra money for our club etc, peanuts to a Football Club that's paying the wages we are to its players to be brutally honest and it just an advantage to them, madness.

As for the attendance, I wouldn't get overly excited, 22-23,000 I reckon, cheap tickets is great by the Club and they cannot be knocked for it but its Tuesday night at the end of the day, Saturday's results will play a part no doubt.

There were only 17,000 home fans on Saturday, to get 25,000 inc Leeds your looking at an extra 5,300 home fans coming for a mid-week game and I can't see it to be honest but I'v been wrong many times before and I may well be again :lol:

Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:19 am

RV Casual wrote:Don't understand why we have given them extra tickets after the way their club have treated our fans, your talking an extra £15,000 in our clubs pockets so I'm not entirely buying into the extra money for our club etc, peanuts to a Football Club that's paying the wages we are to its players to be brutally honest and it just an advantage to them, madness.

As for the attendance, I wouldn't get overly excited, 22-23,000 I reckon, cheap tickets is great by the Club and they cannot be knocked for it but its Tuesday night at the end of the day, Saturday's results will play a part no doubt.

There were only 17,000 home fans on Saturday, to get 25,000 inc Leeds your looking at an extra 5,300 home fans coming for a mid-week game and I can't see it to be honest but I'v been wrong many times before and I may well be again :lol:

I agree. We are treated like absolute dog shit by Leeds United yet we bend over backwards for them and give them whatever they want.

Does the club not realise that the more fans they bring with them the more their team will benefit and it will make things more difficult on the pitch?

The club must be getting extra money from the match being on Sky so why give the scummers any type of advantage by letting them have extra supporters in the ground?

Personally I'd give the fuckers the bare minimum amount of tickets we are obliged to give them and charge them £60 per ticket.

Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:22 am

RV Casual wrote:Don't understand why we have given them extra tickets after the way their club have treated our fans, your talking an extra £15,000 in our clubs pockets so I'm not entirely buying into the extra money for our club etc, peanuts to a Football Club that's paying the wages we are to its players to be brutally honest and it just an advantage to them, madness.

Steve, I don't understand are you saying a Tuesday night is the reason fans won't come? at home against Leeds United with ticks £5/£10, well I have to stick up for our club they can't do anymore and we are joint Top of the Championship.

Rem Leeds fans are coming on a Tuesday night travelling hundreds of miles, they are not making excuses.

By the way you will be happy to know Leeds wanted more ticks and City turned them down.

Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:53 am

Wake up everyone, we will be lucky to get 20K and this is because we are selling cheap tickets. The support for City is rubbish, we just don't have the following of such clubs as Leeds, Derby and both Sheffield clubs. When is it going to sink in that we are not a big club. I am sorry that I have had to write this as I am a huge city fan, but it is true.
Please prove me wrong. :bluescarf:

Tue Sep 19, 2017 6:55 am

Bluesman wrote:Wake up everyone, we will be lucky to get 20K and this is because we are selling cheap tickets. The support for City is rubbish, we just don't have the following of such clubs as Leeds, Derby and both Sheffield clubs. When is it going to sink in that we are not a big club. I am sorry that I have had to write this as I am a huge city fan, but it is true.

Mate, i will be there, i have noticed how fickle our fans are, small club mentality, thats what we have.

Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:46 am

Any extra money for a club losing money is a plus but I do believe that when other clubs bring lots of supporters city play better and I think this is because the city fans are more vocal and the place will rock

Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:16 am

I think your spot on there mate, we are a small club, which is pretty annoying considering the position we are in the league at the moment. I guess the CCS will be packed if we are in top two/play offs come end of season. :banghead:

Bluesman wrote:Wake up everyone, we will be lucky to get 20K and this is because we are selling cheap tickets. The support for City is rubbish, we just don't have the following of such clubs as Leeds, Derby and both Sheffield clubs. When is it going to sink in that we are not a big club. I am sorry that I have had to write this as I am a huge city fan, but it is true.

Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:29 am

How much are we charging Leeds for these extra tickets not £5 I hope and when we go to Leeds are they going to charge reciprocal prices or are we going to be paying £40 plus a ticket?????? :old:

Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:40 am

blueheaven wrote:How much are we charging Leeds for these extra tickets not £5 I hope and when we go to Leeds are they going to charge reciprocal prices or are we going to be paying £40 plus a ticket?????? :old:

think we are charging 25 quid... what they charge us will be more.

Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:57 am

Forever Blue wrote:

Steve, I don't understand are you saying a Tuesday night is the reason fans won't come? at home against Leeds United with ticks £5/£10, well I have to stick up for our club they can't do anymore and we are joint Top of the Championship.

Rem Leeds fans are coming on a Tuesday night travelling hundreds of miles, they are not making excuses.

By the way you will be happy to know Leeds wanted more ticks and City turned them down.

Yes mate, its bound to have an effect thats not having a go at anyone the club has done a good thing but theres bound to be less take up cos midweek as opposed to a Saturday, if a Sat I reckon we could have looked at 28-30k mid-week 23-24k i think

Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:07 am

RV Casual wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Yes mate, its bound to have an effect thats not having a go at anyone the club has done a good thing but theres bound to be less take up cos midweek as opposed to a Saturday, if a Sat I reckon we could have looked at 28-30k mid-week 23-24k i think

looking at availability online it seems we are over the 23k mark with a week to go....whether these 5quid tickets turn into bums on seats is another matter.......but i think there is a 50/50 chance of the top tier being open..

Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:11 am

dogfound wrote:
RV Casual wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

looking at availability online it seems we are over the 23k mark with a week to go....whether these 5quid tickets turn into bums on seats is another matter.......but i think there is a 50/50 chance of the top tier being open..

With ticket prices so cheap,Its Leeds United,them bringing 2,700 plus fans, We are both at the Top, it should be 25,000 plus :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

We have one million people in our catchment area, from Monmouthshire, Neath,Barry,Penarth, The Valleys and of course Carded itself :thumbright: :thumbright: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:31 am

People forget Leeds is twice the size of Cardiff, with a big nationwide support.

Our lads would make up a large number of the away support, but don't travel now.

The vibe has gone imo, compared to what it once was.

Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:01 pm

Crowd going to be 28,000 plus :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:02 pm

I won't be at the Leeds game due to work but I'll be lending my ST card to a mate.

As for Leeds away, I went there once in 2011 and said after that never again.

I've heard they've since mellowed so maybe I'll make the trip this season.

Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:09 pm

murphy wrote:I won't be at the Leeds game due to work but I'll be lending my ST card to a mate.

Good on you Murphy, yes the Police/Stewards have calmed down n my last 3 visits there :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:27 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
murphy wrote:I won't be at the Leeds game due to work but I'll be lending my ST card to a mate.

Good on you Murphy, yes the Police/Stewards have calmed down n my last 3 visits there :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Met with smiles last year.
Bars open and steward offered to take my photo there.

They seem to be making some effort although the prices are still too high