Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Drop zohore or not?

Mon Sep 18, 2017 5:39 pm

Personally think sides have for obvious reasons kept a close eye on the big man, he's had some quieter than usual games this season and I watched him at wolves and he was a real handful without getting that goal. No doubt about it he's low on confidence, people can say the transfer issues haven't helped and I guess that could be true.

No scapegoat here just an honest assessment, behind big ken all the way but something is missing at this moment and we all know to have a chance of competing we need him flying, it makes the difference as we have seen.

It's tough up top on your own, so would you bring ward in to play with him or drop him for a few games? Personally I would drop him and rest a few others as I have always said it's a squad game these days more than ever especially with he high tempo and pressing Warnock likes. Opinions....

Re: Drop zohore or not?

Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:31 pm

Play hoilett and nml slightly more central to help him out more.
Like we did at the start of the season

Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:51 pm

First name down for me.

Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:53 pm

Not for me, he needs people closer to him. 1st half Saturday we just stuck men behind the ball and let them have it and he ended up isolated.

Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:01 pm

Nah, I would go 442 and play Ward with him. Maybe play Feeney instead of Holiet and keep him fresh for Tuesday.

Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:27 pm

2blue2handle wrote:First name down for me.

same here its the first out of form down on their luck team we have played..let him at them.

Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:23 pm

Jeeeeez! How quick the worm turns! :roll: :oops:

Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:35 pm

To negative Saturday he was way to isolated, we should be playing two upfront especially at home

I don't get the Feeney thing, couldn't cut it at Bolton or Blackburn, okay he has pace but his crossing is woeful as for dropping him for Hoilet unbelievable, Hoilet performances thus season and his work rate in tracking back has been first class.

Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:35 pm

Nah, work out a way to get him better service. Get tomlin in the team!

Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:44 pm

Sven wrote:Jeeeeez! How quick the worm turns! :roll: :oops:

;)