30 Applicants for Managers Job

A forum for all things Cardiff City

30 Applicants for Managers Job

Postby Forever Blue » Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:43 am

Sky Sports News understands there have been over 30 applicants for the vacant manager's job at Chesterfield after the sacking of Gary Caldwell.
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
User avatar
Forever Blue
Admin
 
Posts: 93374
Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:30 am

30 Applicants for Managers Job

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: 30 Applicants for Managers Job

Postby dogfound » Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:20 am

Forever Blue wrote:Sky Sports News understands there have been over 30 applicants for the vacant manager's job at Chesterfield after the sacking of Gary Caldwell.



is Ledley one of them ?.he seems to have lost interest in actually playing..
dogfound
 
Posts: 2757
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:52 pm

Re: 30 Applicants for Managers Job

Postby Sven » Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:46 am

dogfound wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Sky Sports News understands there have been over 30 applicants for the vacant manager's job at Chesterfield after the sacking of Gary Caldwell.



is Ledley one of them ?.he seems to have lost interest in actually playing..


Current whisper is he's potentially off to Derby County! ;) :ayatollah:
"Keep smiling Neil Warnock....it confuses the bastards!!"
User avatar
Sven
Moderator
 
Posts: 11494
Joined: Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:14 pm

Re: 30 Applicants for Managers Job

Postby dogfound » Wed Sep 20, 2017 3:47 pm

Sven wrote:
dogfound wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Sky Sports News understands there have been over 30 applicants for the vacant manager's job at Chesterfield after the sacking of Gary Caldwell.



is Ledley one of them ?.he seems to have lost interest in actually playing..


Current whisper is he's potentially off to Derby County! ;) :ayatollah:



obviously didnt make the short list at Chesterfield..
dogfound
 
Posts: 2757
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2016 6:52 pm

Re: 30 Applicants for Managers Job

Postby TopCat CCFC » Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:02 pm

Is Dave Jones 1 of the 30 :?: :o
User avatar
TopCat CCFC
Moderator
 
Posts: 14317
Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:40 pm
Location: Cardiff

Re: 30 Applicants for Managers Job

Postby TAP_Sheep » Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:10 am

TopCat CCFC wrote:Is Dave Jones 1 of the 30 :?: :o


Probably...he applies for everything :roll:
TAP_Sheep
Moderator
 
Posts: 265
Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2017 9:23 am
Location: Caerphilly



Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot], cardiff 74, dewidavis, Gaynor Straight, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], LlwyncelynBlue, piledriver64, Welsh Exile and 105 guests

Disclaimer :
The views and comments entered in these forums are personal and are not necessarily those of the management of this board.
The management of this board is not responsible for the content of any external internet sites.