" Joe Ledley 14 Weeks "

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" Joe Ledley 14 Weeks "

Postby Forever Blue » Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:29 pm

Joe Ledley at Derby County today with his Agent Cardiff Fan Andy Evans

Joe Ledley has Signed a 14 week contract with Derby County and will be a free agent again in Jan unless they give him another contract.
Attachments
IMG_2872.JPG
IMG_2872.JPG (178.03 KiB) Viewed 3014 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

" Joe Ledley 14 Weeks "

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: " Joe Ledley at "

Postby Forever Blue » Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:33 pm

BREAKING: We are delighted to announce that @joe16led has tonight joined #DCFC on a deal until January, #dcfcfans!
Attachments
IMG_2873.JPG
IMG_2873.JPG (160.95 KiB) Viewed 2988 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Re: " Joe Ledley 14 Weeks "

Postby dogfound » Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:31 pm

its a cover all bases signing like Warnock did here last season..

Derby failed to get the paper work for the midfielder they signed from birmingham into the EFL on time.
dogfound

Postby Sven » Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:33 pm

Effectively a 'trial' by the sounds and I thought he had declined the opportunity to train with City because he felt it would be perceived as that? :shock:

Good luck to him though. This is his opportunity to make amends for his summer 'faux pas' and (hopefully) keep his Wales place; although it will take some weeks to get back to 'match fitness' :|
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby maccydee » Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:16 pm

We are going to regret not taking him.
maccydee

Postby dogfound » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:50 pm

maccydee wrote:We are going to regret not taking him.

was it Warnock not wanting him..or Joe/his agent just wanting more than was on the table.?
if its the later Joe will already be regretting it..
dogfound

Postby 2blue2handle » Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:46 pm

So much for all the offers then, at 30 you would think he would want the longest contract possible.
2blue2handle

Postby TAP_Sheep » Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:12 pm

dogfound wrote:

was it Warnock not wanting him..or Joe/his agent just wanting more than was on the table.?

Bit of both. Warnock would've taken him if he had lower wages. Does rate him but couldn't justify his wages to the board when he preferred other targets. i.e Tomlin, Bryson
TAP_Sheep

Postby dogfound » Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:21 pm

TAP_Sheep wrote:
dogfound wrote:

Bit of both. Warnock would've taken him if he had lower wages. Does rate him but couldn't justify his wages to the board when he preferred other targets. i.e Tomlin, Bryson

you know this as fact...?
dogfound

Postby TAP_Sheep » Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:24 pm

dogfound wrote:
TAP_Sheep wrote:
dogfound wrote:

Aye me and Annis even said on deadline day. Also Warnock himself said he preferred other targets
TAP_Sheep

Postby dogfound » Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:31 pm

TAP_Sheep wrote:
dogfound wrote:
TAP_Sheep wrote:
dogfound wrote:

Aye me and Annis even said on deadline day. Also Warnock himself said he preferred other targets

:lol: :lol:

no mate...i meant do you know joe and warnock..
dogfound

Postby TAP_Sheep » Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:44 pm

dogfound wrote:
TAP_Sheep wrote:
dogfound wrote:
TAP_Sheep wrote:
dogfound wrote:

I know some one who works very close with Warnock. Obviously to avoid this person potentially getting sacked I can't say what he/she does, or who he/she is. But if you look at my posts I spoke about Declan John's move to Rangers, Noone to Bolton and the deadline day Zohore bid all before it was ever out on internet or papers :thumbright:
TAP_Sheep

Postby dogfound » Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:56 pm

TAP_Sheep wrote:
dogfound wrote:
TAP_Sheep wrote:
dogfound wrote:
TAP_Sheep wrote:
dogfound wrote:

I know some one who works very close with Warnock. Obviously to avoid this person potentially getting sacked I can't say what he/she does, or who he/she is. But if you look at my posts I spoke about Declan John's move to Rangers, Noone to Bolton and the deadline day Zohore bid all before it was ever out on internet or papers :thumbright:

ive heard we made an offer...and that we hadnt both off people i think are reliable sources {but not the people directly involved }
im not a lover of ITK stuff for that reason...
and seen things on message boards { not just this board } re wages and fees that i know 100% to be wrong.
dogfound

Postby SwampCCFC » Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:16 pm

he didnt want to go abroad, and was clearly waiting for offers from PL clubs that never came. he now rolls up at derby county, what a step down that is.

i would have signed him here if the wages weren't huge. on a one or two year deal he would have represented very little risk, and would have hugely strengthened our midfield. he would give us options and is a very dependable player. people seem to think he screwed us when he went but he didnt, the club have only themselves to blame for him leaving on a free.
SwampCCFC

Postby TAP_Sheep » Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:29 pm

dogfound wrote:
TAP_Sheep wrote:
dogfound wrote:
TAP_Sheep wrote:
dogfound wrote:
TAP_Sheep wrote:
dogfound wrote:

ive heard we made an offer...and that we hadnt both off people i think are reliable sources {but not the people directly involved }
im not a lover of ITK stuff for that reason...
and seen things on message boards { not just this board } re wages and fees that i know 100% to be wrong.

Totally agree mate. I hate it because there are people who pretend and are absolutely wrong and you kinda don't trust anyone else, so I get you :thumbright: I'll only post things worth knowing and nothing has been wrong so I hope people understand I'm not here to troll, just to be insightful :ayatollah:
TAP_Sheep

Postby griff105 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:41 pm

Good luck Joe :ayatollah:
If I hadn't seen such riches I could live with being poor
griff105

Postby DandoCCFC » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:02 pm

Best of luck to him but ultimately on deadline day Ledley really wanted the deal to happen but Warnock only wanted him here to train and see how he gets on with a possibility of playing with the U23s for a friendly.
I will.
And before anyone els gets in there no im not an ideot abroad

SL69.
DandoCCFC

Return to General Chat