Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WE COULD STILL HIT IT.

Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:34 am

10,000 Season tickets by tom at 5pm. Hundreds of mail to still open and hundreds expected to descend on the ticket office tom before the Dead line :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: WE COULD STILL HIT IT.

Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:38 am

sent mine off yesterday so god knows when that will get sorted, hope all this money doesnt fall into a blackhole.. :ayatollah:

Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:38 am

Fingers crossed!!!............................. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:49 am

Forever Blue wrote:10,000 Season tickets by tom at 5pm. Hundreds of mail to still open and hundreds expected to descend on the ticket office tom before the Dead line :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Late one for you tonight Annis!!
You want to get down to CCS and open some envelopes mate.... I'd join you, but it'd take me a bit longer to get there than you can :D :D

Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:53 am

CCFC WORCESTER wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:10,000 Season tickets by tom at 5pm. Hundreds of mail to still open and hundreds expected to descend on the ticket office tom before the Dead line :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Late one for you tonight Annis!!
You want to get down to CCS and open some envelopes mate.... I'd join you, but it'd take me a bit longer to get there than you can :D :D

:lol:

Very late for me.

Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:57 am

Envelope opening through the night, followed by nappy changing duty, a book signing session and a 30 minutes on the treadmill and you'll get a game in centre midfield on Saturday...... Now there's a thought - You supply, Feeney to finish :lol:

Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:01 am

CCFC WORCESTER wrote:Envelope opening through the night, followed by nappy changing duty, a book signing session and a 30 minutes on the treadmill and you'll get a game in centre midfield on Saturday...... Now there's a thought - You supply, Feeney to finish :lol:

Goodone Peter, I can only dream of it, playing for my club I love. I would love Feeney to get a chance.

Night Pete.

Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:01 am

CCFC WORCESTER wrote:Envelope opening through the night, followed by nappy changing duty, a book signing session and a 30 minutes on the treadmill and you'll get a game in centre midfield on Saturday...... Now there's a thought - You supply, Feeney to finish :lol:

Goodone Peter, I can only dream of it, playing for my club I love. I would love Feeney to get a chance.

Night Pete.

Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:05 am

Forever Blue wrote:

Night Pete.

Would make my life to play too Annis.
At least we'd do all 4 sides of the ground at the end of every 90 minutes to say thank you for having me at the club and paying my wages :ayatollah:

Night mate....

Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:22 am

milly44 wrote:sent mine off yesterday so god knows when that will get sorted, hope all this money doesnt fall into a blackhole.. :ayatollah:

same here! just hope hope this money invested in genuine class operators at this level. stock would help appease my mood at present. a jimmy bullard type would suffice . a box to box workhorse. not holding my breath tho! :(

Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:34 am

I think most of the money has gone on bills and we are looking at recruiting loan players.
But as a City fan it shouldnt stop you renewing .