Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

How to explain Zohore's goal drought

Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:02 am

How to explain Zohore's goal drought

The Danish striker has one goal in eight games this season, but Warnock isn’t worried...

NEIL WARNOCK:

"It’s a difficult league. He could have scored more, we’ve had very good saves as well as some misses, but it’s what other lads are doing - we’re scoring from other areas. We looked to bring more goals to the club and have other options from bench, but I’ve never had a better bench with as many options I don’t think"
"I saw they’re discussing having more subs to four or five for next year, I’d love more because I always love forwards and then have one up my sleeve for an injury."

"The bench has been important and it’s good they’re all busting a gut to get in there and we have three games this week and i’ll have to look at it a bit more now the season steadied down."

"We’ll have to look at the (players’) fitness the day after the game and the day before. Leeds and Derby next week, it doesn’t get much better than that. It’s a tough week."
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.