Wolves fan in peace

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Wolves fan in peace

Postby notacardifffan » Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:41 pm

Hello guys,

i was wondering if you could help, i am visiting Cardiff in a few weeks and want to take my son to the ground and then possible the training ground.

Would anyone be able to tell me where the first team train and the address of the training ground ? also what days is it possible to see them train.

I know this may be strange being a Wolves fan but i have a football crazy 7 year old who just loves football.
notacardifffan

Wolves fan in peace

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Wolves fan in peace

Postby cmorris1927 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:45 pm

notacardifffan wrote:Hello guys,

i was wondering if you could help, i am visiting Cardiff in a few weeks and want to take my son to the ground and then possible the training ground.

Would anyone be able to tell me where the first team train and the address of the training ground ? also what days is it possible to see them train.

I know this may be strange being a Wolves fan but i have a football crazy 7 year old who just loves football.

they train at the Vale Hotel,

The Vale Resort
Hensol Park, Hensol,
Vale of Glamorgan,
CF72 8JY

From Junction 34 off the M4
• Take the exit signposted for Pendoylan and Hensol
• Take 1st right following signs for Pendoylan, Hensol and Vale Resort
• Take 1st right, signposted Hensol, Miskin and Vale Resort
• Take 1st left, just before white house on the bend.
• Follow road up the hill and the Vale Resort gates are on the right.

Im not sure what days they train, but other may be able to help with that.
cmorris1927

Re: Wolves fan in peace

Postby Wayne S » Fri Sep 22, 2017 5:41 pm

Will you be in Cardiff around the weekend of the 6th Oct to the 9th?? It's an international weekend so Cardiff may not be training.

HOWEVER.

Wales play R Ireland on the 9th so when they return from Georgia on the 7th they will also be training at the same venue. Gareth Bale will be in town and always has time for the fans.
Wayne S

Return to General Chat