New song?

A forum for all things Cardiff City

New song?

Postby KJblue » Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:23 pm

Ive a proposal for a new song , it's the latest one by the killers , I'm the man , at least I think it's called that , anyway if you change ' I'm the man for Mendez Laing , I think it could work , change ' gas in the tank , money in the bank ' for shoots from the flank ? Your back four are rank ?

Another idea is a variation on ' you are my Cardiff ' we all heard the Iceland clap at the euros , I think a few well timed ( solitary ) claps could really do well , for instance , after a chant of you are my Cardiff a solitary unified clap on the ah of ooh ah could also work , my first post from an exiled city boy so easy on the criticism lads , PS averaging around 2 pts per game , thats 92pts if we keep it up ! Bring the noise , always blue .
KJblue

New song?

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Return to General Chat