MY VIEW: " LEEDS UNITED THIS TUESDAY NIGHT "

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Forever Blue » Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:01 pm

LEEDS ARE A GERMAN LIKE TEAM :

Leeds are probably the most organized team in our division.

They play as one unit the whole 90 minutes. They are efficent and get the job done .

It is a reflection of their manager Thomas Christiansen who had his career in Spain & Germany.

We will be playing a German/continental- like team. They will work work, they will close us down, win the ball, pass and pass.

They are top scorers (17) and conceded the least (5).

They have no stars or big names. 6 of their starting 11 are continental European. So should we be scared? Absolutely not!! If we match their work rate and their discipline and keep our shape (remember Preston) WE SHOULD WIN. Though they have one key advantage over us and that is their main striker Lassonga (German) is on fire while ours is not firing.

Will Zohore start pulling trees? I have a feeling Leeds is his game to shine.
Attachments
76A9A051-8049-427D-B852-95FB1E743D42.jpeg
76A9A051-8049-427D-B852-95FB1E743D42.jpeg (338.72 KiB) Viewed 10303 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: MY VIEW: " LEEDS UNITED THIS TUESDAY NIGHT "

Postby Forever Blue » Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:04 pm

CONTINUED MY VIEW:

LEEDS UNITED: play with 2 midfielders that sit in front of the back 4 with 2 good wingers (Alioski and Hernandez) and with the high scoring Saiz-Alonso behind the main striker Lassonga who is scoring for fun.

They also have a good bench. Damn it ! re- reading my write-up I am making them sound like Bayern Munich.

Far from it we are better than them all over the pitch except that we need our front 3 to keep their defenders really busy .

Warnock will make sure that our attitude and application will be in top gear. Guys - it will be one hell of a game . A must watch game. Let us get the stadium rocking.
Attachments
76A9A051-8049-427D-B852-95FB1E743D42.jpeg
76A9A051-8049-427D-B852-95FB1E743D42.jpeg (338.72 KiB) Viewed 10275 times

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Forever Blue » Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:12 pm

' Updated '
Attachments
DKbhIaOXkAAh0Cl.jpg-large.jpeg
DKbhIaOXkAAh0Cl.jpg-large.jpeg (254.73 KiB) Viewed 10212 times

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby worcester_ccfc » Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:26 pm

This is up there with Wolves away as one of our toughest games so far.

Leeds have had four away games in the league so far and won three of them, with the only defeat coming in their last away game at Millwall.

A win would be a great result obviously, but I can see it being a draw.
Vote for your Man of the Match on this forum after every Cardiff City match :ayatollah:

Season ticket holder in Canton 107 :bluebird:

@neddthomas on Twitter.

:bluescarf:
worcester_ccfc

Postby andy 189 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:49 am

Great review annis you singled out the new mark viduka aka lassonga the German lad yes he's good he's still learning will get better we also got saize.he's scoring well then you got roofe he's on fire atm Stuart dallas as well he's on form pontus is back for us we got another polish guy I forget his name there's been so many new faces even I'm confused it all adds up to exciting times at Leeds and Tuesday is part 2 of a tough 3 game of fixtures ipswich being part 1 who knows lads in an ideal world both our clubs will go up automatically most of you obviously will not agree and want us relegated etc but hey its your forum who am I to say otherwise .anyway for me the leeds train rolls on next stop cardiff ..
andy 189

Postby Forever Blue » Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:06 am

andy 189 wrote:Great review annis you singled out the new mark viduka aka lassonga the German lad yes he's good he's still learning will get better we also got saize.he's scoring well then you got roofe he's on fire atm Stuart dallas as well he's on form pontus is back for us we got another polish guy I forget his name there's been so many new faces even I'm confused it all adds up to exciting times at Leeds and Tuesday is part 2 of a tough 3 game of fixtures ipswich being part 1 who knows lads in an ideal world both our clubs will go up automatically most of you obviously will not agree and want us relegated etc but hey its your forum who am I to say otherwise .anyway for me the leeds train rolls on next stop cardiff ..

Cheers Andy, I just try to give my best honest opinion :thumbright:
We have two tough home games coming up and for me we should look for two wins, but if we get 4pts from them, I will be happy :thumbright: :bluebird:

Leeds are at the top because they currently deserve it, League tables don't lie :thumbright:

Forever Blue
Admin

Postby RICK+CCFC » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:41 am

Looking forward to this one,,,& I predict quite a few goals too.

Neil Warnock has a very good record when his teams play his former clubs, I'm going for a 3-2 City win!
RICK+CCFC

Postby theclaw » Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:51 am

Defence is key for me in this one,keep a clean sheet and see what happens at the other end.A draw would not be too bad a result.
Would really love a win tho :thumbup: :bluebird:
theclaw

Postby andy 189 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:16 pm

I'm going 1-2 dirty leeds lol..
andy 189

Postby Bluebina » Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:10 pm

Forever Blue wrote:MY VIEW: " LEEDS UNITED THIS TUESDAY NIGHT "

They play as one unit the whole 90 minutes. They are efficent and get the job done .

It is a reflection of their manager Thomas Christiansen who had his career in Spain & Germany.

We will be playing a German/continental- like team. They will work work, they will close us down, win the ball, pass and pass.

They have no stars or big names. 6 of their starting 11 are continental European. So should we be scared? Absolutely not!! If we match their work rate and their discipline and keep our shape (remember Preston) WE SHOULD WIN. Though they have one key advantage over us and that is their main striker Lassonga (German) is on fire while ours is not firing.

We have played far better teams so far, so on early form we are in the better position, this has the potential to be a fantastic game and a true test of where we are, can't wait !!!
Bluebina

Postby Bluebina » Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:14 pm

Bluebina wrote:

We have played far better teams so far, so on early form we are in the better position, this has the potential to be a fantastic game and a true test of where we are, can't wait !!!

2 nil Zohore (at a last tap in on the line) and Morrison header from a corner :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Bluebina

Postby Bluebina » Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:17 pm

Bluebina wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

2 nil Zohore (at a last tap in on the line) and Morrison header from a corner :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Vincent Tan doing the Ayatolah walking round the pitch banned, and the Leeds fans crying again because the Cardiff fans invade the pitch at the end :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Jonathan Overbellend crying because Tan throws him out :laughing6:
Bluebina

Postby brickyblue » Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:50 pm

Hate leeds love to win this game .
We have a good chance to win the game as long as we are on top of are game for 90 mins plus.
We need to stop there goal threat close down there play and we can then play.
I think then we have a good chance.
1-0 city.
I hope.
brickyblue

Postby andy 189 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 5:59 pm

Still think 1.2 dirty leeds our new gaffa don't know the rivalry between both teams he's fearless he will play his way the team love him as does the fans
andy 189

Postby Bluebina » Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:06 pm

andy 189 wrote:Still think 1.2 dirty leeds our new gaffa don't know the rivalry between both teams he's fearless he will play his way the team love him as does the fans

Should be a good game, top three on goal difference only, lets see how you get on against a top team ?

Warnock will have a few surprises for him, don't you worry !!!
Bluebina

Postby andy 189 » Sun Sep 24, 2017 6:54 pm

strange thing is warnock had us playing the worst football seen at Elland Rd for yrs n yrs..personally I hate him he hated leeds he stated that in his Sheffield era but there you go come final whistle we will know who has bragging rights..
andy 189

Postby Cantonblu » Mon Sep 25, 2017 9:41 am

I know we lost to Preston but Leeds are easily beatable they're nothing special,Millwall will tell you that who were one of the relegation favourites.
Cantonblu

Postby andy 189 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:30 pm

m8 don't take the mills cum result as the way to beat us they hate us more than you lot do they are our bogey team believe me it all starts being serious from tomoz onwards ..
andy 189

Postby JakeBluebird » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:38 pm

I think this game may well be two teams both being solid defensively, lots of nearly moments but neither team really be able to get a foot hold in the game, I think it will be 0-0 or unfortunately 0-1 Leeds. I hope I'm wrong and we smash dirty Leeds.

Come on Bluebirds!
JakeBluebird

Postby nubbsy » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:55 pm

3-2 to the mighty bluebirds. 94th minute winner, Zohore.
nubbsy

Postby dogfound » Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:13 pm

andy 189 wrote:m8 don't take the mills cum result as the way to beat us they hate us more than you lot do they are our bogey team believe me it all starts being serious from tomoz onwards ..

will be the first real test for you lot since the draw at home to Preston..{not counting your bogey team :lol: :lol: }
dogfound

Postby 1980s Bluebird » Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:58 am

A bit uneasy by this one, Leeds were pretty shit hot on the counter against the Tractor boys and I think they will do to us what Preston did, be very physical and counter attack all night, hope I am wrong but I think it will be 2-0 to Leeds. :banghead:
1980s Bluebird

Postby nubbsy » Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:04 am

andy 189 wrote:Still think 1.2 dirty leeds our new gaffa don't know the rivalry between both teams he's fearless he will play his way the team love him as does the fans

Your players didn't sound too fearless though judging by their reaction after Millwall. Blamed the atmosphere for getting to them....
nubbsy

Postby Forever Blue » Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:33 pm

Leeds are very very organises on the pitch

Forever Blue
Admin

Return to General Chat