Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Updated/ Finished " Playing Top of the Table "

Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:55 am

For those interested :bluescarf:

From the 1 to the 7, Atletico Baleares played against 6. ...no fear!!

Elchie three years ago were in the La Liega

ELCHE (Alicante) 3 ATLETICO BALEARES 3 :bluescarf:

H/T 1-1

Watch Live
Link
http://ib3tv.com/directe :bluescarf:

Atletico Baleares Away today at the Top of the Table

ELCHE (Alicante) V ATLETICO BALEARES (Wearing black today)

Segunda B(Spanish 3rd division)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ' Playing Top of the Table Today '

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:57 am

Re: ' Playing Top of the Table Today ' Live Now

Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:07 am

Watch Live Now
Link
http://ib3tv.com/directe :bluescarf:

Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:12 am

ELCHE (Alicante) V ATLETICO BALEARES

At mom
1-0 :cry:

Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:13 am

Good luck to Atletico and enjoy your day, Annis. Hope they get a positive result! :thumbright:

Paul and Sam (used to travel on Carl's bus with me) follow Elche (they have a villa near Alicante) :ayatollah:

Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:19 am

Sven wrote:Good luck to Atletico and enjoy your day, Annis. Hope they get a positive result! :thumbright:

Paul and Sam (used to travel on Carl's bus with me) follow Elche (they have a villa near Alicante) :ayatollah:

Cheers Chris, but Elche and Real Mallorca are massive clubs and both fav to go up, very tough.

I tried to go, it was 50euros return on plane, but there was only one flight out today 11am, arrived 11.45am, ground 30 mins from airport.
Match kick off Spanish time 12pm, so I would of prob arrived half-time.(No point going).

I will go to the away matches in Ibiza and Hercules(Alicante) as long as afternoon kick off or night kick.

Every away game is either a plane or two ferries :lol:

Except Real Mallorca away this season in January :thumb right:

Paul and Sam, I rem them, Elche big club

Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:38 am

Real Mallorca winning 1nil at home

Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:38 am

Forever Blue wrote:
Sven wrote:Good luck to Atletico and enjoy your day, Annis. Hope they get a positive result! :thumbright:

Cheers Chris, but Elche and Real Mallorca are massive clubs and both fav to go up, very tough.

I tried to go, it was 50euros return on plane, but there was only one flight out today 11am, arrived 11.45am, ground 30 mins from airport.
Match kick off Spanish time 12pm, so I would of prob arrived half-time.(No point going).

I will go to the away matches in Ibiza and Hercules(Alicante) as long as afternoon kick off or night kick.

Thanks, Annis. Tough trip! Enjoy your Sunday Roast in the sun with the family instead :thumbright:

At least you'll be at the 'big' game in one of Europe's leading capital cities next weekend! :thumbright: :ayatollah: :bluescarf:

Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:43 am

Sven wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Thanks, Annis. Tough trip! Enjoy your Sunday Roast in the sun with the family instead :thumbright:

At least you'll be at the 'big' game in one of Europe's leading capital cities next weekend! :thumbright: :ayatollah: :bluescarf:

:lol:

Funny we are going for Sunday lunch(Roast) when this finishes, and yes Chris it is very sunny today, The Big one next Saturday v Derby County, See you then :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:48 am

Penalty to Atletico Baleares

Goal goal goal 1-1 :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:49 am

H/T 1-1 :bluescarf:

Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:48 am

Hell of a game

3-2

Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:49 am

Yes 3-3 :bluescarf:

Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:54 am

Finished 3-3 :bluescarf:

But Real Mallorca won 4-0

Re: Updated/ Finished " Playing Top of the Table "

Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:09 pm

Table updated

Atletico Baleares go up a place, but Real Mallorca the Fav are now top

Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:12 pm

What happens with the teams 2nd, 3rd and 4th?

Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:35 pm

From the 1 to the 7, Atletico Baleares played against 6. ...no fear!!

Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:37 pm

KBK-13 wrote:What happens with the teams 2nd, 3rd and 4th?

Atletico Baleares were 4th last season and ended up in play offs , 6 games to play, got knocked out on the 4th game in the last min own goal.

Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:43 pm

3-3 draw away from home against elche who were in la liga couple seasons back surely good result and would take that before start of game

Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:06 pm

gwentbluebirds wrote:3-3 draw away from home against elche who were in la liga couple seasons back surely good result and would take that before start of game

Yes happy with that result, it's going to be very hard to get out if this division .

Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:48 pm

Elchie three years ago were in the La Liega

Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:51 pm

Picture that sums up the party. Protagonists and utmost respect. We greatly appreciate the Dominion of the @elchecfoficial club, stadium and fans from 1a

Sun Sep 24, 2017 7:55 pm

Great result, Annis! :ayatollah: :bluescarf:

Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:51 pm

Sven wrote:Great result, Annis! :ayatollah: :bluescarf:

Yes very good result Chris :thumbright:

Away they have done very well, yet to win a home game, when I get back here next Sunday, fingers crossed they do :thumbright: :bluescarf: