Ward for Zohore

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Ward for Zohore

Postby bluemun » Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:52 am

Interesting to read that NW intended playing Ward last Saturday, because that's exactly what I suggested last week on here....does he read these boards?
Seriously, it was the right call and a pity he was ill.
I doubt he'll be fit for Leeds, but if he is I'd play him.
Big Ken needs a rest and it might do him good to come off the bench and make an impact.
We haven't seen the best of Ward yet, but if Zohore fails to score I believe he'll have a run of games.
I appreciate all the other work Ken does but, in the end, he is a striker.
bluemun

Ward for Zohore

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Ward for Zohore

Postby dogfound » Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:29 am

bluemun wrote:Interesting to read that NW intended playing Ward last Saturday, because that's exactly what I suggested last week on here....does he read these boards?
Seriously, it was the right call and a pity he was ill.
I doubt he'll be fit for Leeds, but if he is I'd play him.
Big Ken needs a rest and it might do him good to come off the bench and make an impact.
We haven't seen the best of Ward yet, but if Zohore fails to score I believe he'll have a run of games.
I appreciate all the other work Ken does but, in the end, he is a striker.

yep a striker thats part of a team that isnt short of goals and has 20pts..

and yes i do think he reads the board ...its what puts him off carrying out any fleeting harebrain thoughts he might get during the week..
seriously..if there has ever been a time to not be critical of team selection and trust in a manager..this is it...yet im reading more of these drop him posts { disguised as rest him } than i did under Trolls and Slade..
dogfound

Postby bluemun » Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:32 pm

But....NW was going to rest/drop Ken for Sunderland! So it wasn't a daft suggestion, was it?
bluemun

Postby CardiffCityBlue » Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:37 pm

Wouldn't be suprised at all , 100 percent would of played ward before Zohore at Sunderland and i don't think you can say it's dropping a player it's using the squad that's how I see it

Big decision tomorrow night is ward fit , this is a game Zohore can show his class
CardiffCityBlue

Postby trotskie » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:04 pm

I'd play Camp, Richards, Manga, Bamba, Morrison, Bennet, Ralls, Bryson, NML, Ward, Zohore
trotskie

Postby nubbsy » Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:30 pm

I think if he was intending on resting Zohore on sat then it would have been so he was fresh for today, as per Bamba. Just my opinion.
nubbsy

Postby Bluebina » Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:39 pm

nubbsy wrote:I think if he was intending on resting Zohore on sat then it would have been so he was fresh for today, as per Bamba. Just my opinion.

I agree, it made sense to make changes for Sunderland to keep a few fresh for today.

It's great news Zohore scoring, you could see the change in him immediately after :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Bluebina

Postby Sven » Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:29 am

nubbsy wrote:I think if he was intending on resting Zohore on sat then it would have been so he was fresh for today, as per Bamba. Just my opinion.

Jack, I think you're spot on! :thumbup: :ayatollah:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Return to General Chat