Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Hey Jude Tomorrow before the game

Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:25 pm

Can everyone bombard the club on social media to get this played before the match

Who's in charge of the music and announcements anyone know of a direct email address?

Seen increasing messages around this week to get it on , just like it used to come on , it will get everyone going along with men of Harlech

Also would sound and look great on sky

Come on city :ayatollah:

Re: Hey Jude Tomorrow before the game

Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:51 pm

Love this song! Imagine the whole stadium singing it too (apart from Leeds obviously) .would be amazing! NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH, NAH NAH NAH NAH CITY!

Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:14 pm

Here here - miss this being played - for me Hey Jude is more of a City pre match song then Men of Harlech - although that’s probably due to my age :old: :old: :old: :old:

Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:22 pm

It Is and used to sound amazing !

And what a game to get it back.

Carl , Annis anyone ? Can you speak to the right person within the club to make this a go ahead , it's nothing but a benefit for us

Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:29 pm

It's a shame Ali had to go, he enjoyed it and got what I think most fans wanted.

Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:33 pm

Absolutely agree, it's been sorely missed. The pre match music leaves a lot to be desired. Hey Jude will get us bouncing again :bluescarf:

Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:36 pm

amy.mcniven@cardiffcityfc.co.uk

This is the fans match day suggestions email :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:18 pm

CardiffCityBlue wrote:amy.mcniven@cardiffcityfc.co.uk

This is the fans match day suggestions email :ayatollah:

why not re start the thread as a Hey Jude petition..asking people to email the link..
id love to have it back myself..

Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:57 pm

Great suggestion , E mail sent .

Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:25 pm

this would be great with the numbers were having tomoz :bluescarf:

Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:29 am

KJblue wrote:Great suggestion , E mail sent .

Me too :thumbup:

Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:06 am

Agreed. It has been played since I can Remeber and was always the best part of the game build up along with men of harlech. What do they play now? A bunch of irrelevant shite that no one identifies with.

Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:52 am

For sure this song was Iconic to Cardiff, I wish they had it just for this 1 match either instead of or added straight afterwards, takes me back to the good old days at Ninian Park when the song ring of fire was being played hahaha :ayatollah: :lol:

Where did the option go for the fans to choose the Music before the matches, I wish Hey Jude was being played every home match as it is catchy and it is an epic tune and also gets the crowd rocking especially for the 26k fans tonight

In truth i miss the Ninian Park days loved that stadium

Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:02 am

The remix ring of fire then hey Jude in ninian class

Loved those days

Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:13 am

Best memories of Hey Jude being played at Ninian Park. The atmosphere still gives me goosebumps. Great days with some brilliant people.

Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:57 am

And we need the return of I'll Be There before every game. It's a great song/ chant going back to the 1920s strikes....it should be our song, a mark of identity.

Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:34 pm

Gazza_1927 wrote:Here here - miss this being played - for me Hey Jude is more of a City pre match song then Men of Harlech - although that’s probably due to my age :old: :old: :old: :old:

Except Hey Jude is more a Man City song. MOH is ours (despite what Wrexham fans think ;) ) and to be honest I'm not that bothered about Hey Jude as it is just another song we have nicked off another club :twisted:

Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:34 pm

bluemun wrote:And we need the return of I'll Be There before every game. It's a great song/ chant going back to the 1920s strikes....it should be our song, a mark of identity.

That's more like it :thumbup:

Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:43 pm

why stop there! we should bring back red shirts too!

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
:laughing6:
:ayatollah: