Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

In the family stand tomorrow night with grandsons

Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:24 pm

My daughter in law phoned me last week as she ssw the advert about getting tickets for a fiver on the website she asked could I get them I replied yes I can so I purchased four us this is my grandsons ist ever city game one of them is training and playing for City in the academy I had promised them I would start taking them to see a few games my ticket is for the canton stand but my mates son is having that what a game for them to see tomorrow night I really hope we get the win tomorrow should be a laugh in the family stand they tell me they are hooligans in there :lol: :lol:

Re: In the family stand tomorrow night with grandsons

Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:28 pm

cardiff 74 wrote:My daughter in law phoned me last week as she ssw the advert about getting tickets for a fiver on the website she asked could I get them I replied yes I can so I purchased four us this is my grandsons ist ever city game one of them is training and playing for City in the academy I had promised them I would start taking them to see a few games my ticket is for the canton stand but my mates son is having that what a game for them to see tomorrow night I really hope we get the win tomorrow should be a laugh in the family stand they tell me they are hooligans in there :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Martin, Have a great night :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Re: In the family stand tomorrow night with grandsons

Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:33 pm

I wil mate not a bad offer for St holders twenty quid for four tickets