Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' What the hell is this? '

Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:15 am

The Ekaterinburg Arena in Russia needed to meet 35,000 capacity rule for 2018 World Cup...so they extended 2 stands outside the stadium

Does this look unsafe or what?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ' What the hell is this? '

Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:49 am

If you're in the back row of that extension all you'll be able to see will be the roof of the stand! :o

A bit like that new stand at Wolves where there are seats in the highest corner which only have a view of half the pitch.

I guess the tickets must be cheaper for those seats! :thumbup:

Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:51 am

davids wrote:If you're in the back row of that extension all you'll be able to see will be the roof of the stand! :o

A bit like that new stand at Wolves where there are seats in the highest corner which only have a view of half the pitch.

:shock: :shock:

David,I am in shock by it .

Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:54 am

Forever Blue wrote:
davids wrote:If you're in the back row of that extension all you'll be able to see will be the roof of the stand! :o

Annis,

I wouldn't go in there if you paid me, gave me free life insurance and a parachute!

Almost as bad as the away section at the Withdean Stadium or Bloomfield Road before they put a roof on it! :o :thumbup:

Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:08 am

davids wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Annis,

I wouldn't go in there if you paid me, gave me free life insurance and a parachute!

Almost as bad as the away section at the Withdean Stadium or Bloomfield Road before they put a roof on it! :o :thumbup:

:lol:

David,

I'm with you on this,FIFA surely won't be happy with it? or are they being paid off.

Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:09 am

I think we've found a buyer for the red seats.

Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:11 am

GrangeEndStar wrote:I think we've found a buyer for the red seats.

:lol: :lol:

Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:24 am

Where's the toilets?

Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:51 am

Wtf is that! Shouldn't be surprised though anything goes in Russia, anyone that goes there needs to be ready for a massive culture shock.

Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:48 pm

That is a disaster waiting to happen, even more so if its cheap chinese steel.

Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:01 pm

England one of a few nations likely to host it if FIFA aren’t satisfied.

Don’t think they’ll like this.

Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:16 pm

Cantonblu wrote:Where's the toilets?

At the back of the stand. :lol:

Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:35 pm

yes they are much cheaper. the seats high up behind the goals are category 4 {the cheapest } BUT unlike categorys 1 to 3 which are priced in US Dollars..cat 4 are priced in rubles and only available to Russian citizens..

Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:37 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
davids wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Annis,

David,

I'm with you on this,FIFA surely won't be happy with it? or are they being paid off.

Annis that's the only reason they're there in the first place. And Qatar. It'd a joke the whole thing.

Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:42 pm

It's called The Stadium Of Shite.

Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:48 pm

it'snot finished yet, FIFA have been carrying out health and safety inspections and are happy with it to-date.
It's temporary To be taken down after the world cup.

Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:02 pm

They can sit in it then if its that safe

Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:55 pm

Hope the fck they all dont decide to do the posnan! :lol: :wav:

Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:30 pm

At least you can have a pint and watch the football as you will be outside the stadium :occasion5: :clap: :laughing6:

Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:54 am

It'll be christened the 'Billy Big Bollocks' stand for lads who like life on the edge!

Lets hope they don't go in for a rousing chorus of the hippy hippy shake.

Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:12 am

Forever Blue wrote:
davids wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Annis,

David,

Paid off :o what a thing to suggest.

Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:51 am

Designed by vlad the inhaler, nothing a ski lift and zip line won't sort.