Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" Gareth Bale Medical Report "

Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:07 pm

Real Madrid medical report:

04/10/17

Gareth Bale ruled out for two weeks with swelling of the soleous muscle.

Gareth will stay with the Wales squad for the Georgia and Ireland games!!

#TogetherStronger
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: " Gareth Bale Medical Report "

Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:43 pm

Thats a funny one, staying with the squad. I just wonder if an amazing recovery happens by next monday!!!!! ;)

Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:50 pm

He's done it plenty of times before where he has been injured and still stayed to support the team.

It must give the young lads a boost to see such a superstar cheering them on in the game. Many similar and lesser players wouldnt give a crap.

Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:39 pm

Mr Shed wrote:He's done it plenty of times before where he has been injured and still stayed to support the team.

It must give the young lads a boost to see such a superstar cheering them on in the game. Many similar and lesser players wouldnt give a crap.

Credit to Gareth Bale for being a real 'team player' :thumbright: :notworthy:

Obviously looked at Ryan Giggs' commitment to the Wales cause and thought "No, I'll be there for my mates regardless of my personal situation!" ;) :laughing6:

Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:41 pm

Whistler wrote:Thats a funny one, staying with the squad. I just wonder if an amazing recovery happens by next monday!!!!! ;)

i think hes been officially withdrawn from the squad hasnt he?

Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:53 pm

That means he be ready for the playoffs!!!! :ayatollah: :clap: :occasion5:

Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:05 pm

arabellaman wrote:That means he be ready for the playoffs!!!! :ayatollah: :clap: :occasion5:

We have got to get to the playoffs first !

Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:38 pm

I'm sure Ryan Giggs would of done exactly the same ....ohh hang on a minute !!

Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:58 pm

Sven wrote:
Mr Shed wrote:He's done it plenty of times before where he has been injured and still stayed to support the team.

Credit to Gareth Bale for being a real 'team player' :thumbright: :notworthy:

Obviously looked at Ryan Giggs' commitment to the Wales cause and thought "No, I'll be there for my mates regardless of my personal situation!" ;) :laughing6:

:thumbup: