Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

involved Cardiff City

Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:28 pm

Wales face Georgia in Tbilisi on Friday. The first official match at the newly built stadium in 1976 involved Cardiff City in a ECWC match
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: involved Cardiff City

Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:52 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Wales face Georgia in Tbilisi on Friday. The first official match at the newly built stadium in 1976 involved Cardiff City in a ECWC match

I remember it well - we beat them at home and Tbilisi were a fairly big scalp in those days, but we lost either 3-0 or 3-1 in the away leg.

Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:20 pm

Bluebird For Life wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Wales face Georgia in Tbilisi on Friday. The first official match at the newly built stadium in 1976 involved Cardiff City in a ECWC match

I remember it well - we beat them at home and Tbilisi were a fairly big scalp in those days, but we lost either 3-0 or 3-1 in the away leg.

Wasn't it with Moscow dynamo or torpedo, and city director was from there,?

Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:24 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Bluebird For Life wrote:

Wasn't it with Moscow dynamo or torpedo, and city director was from there,? We couldn't play in Moscow because of weather? Ooops wrong game :laughing6: