Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Start Woodburn today!!

Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:34 am

And have Brookes at the ready. We've got enough to win both games surely? :thumbright:

Re: Start Woodburn today!!

Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:30 am

I wouldn't.....Hal Robson & Vokes would have to be for me and hopefully after 55 were still at worst level, then let the boy run!

Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:40 am

RYANBLUE wrote:I wouldn't.....Hal Robson & Vokes would have to be for me and hopefully after 55 were still at worst level, then let the boy run!

I probably agree given the circumstances.

It would be great to see Woodburn have a go but we now know that we need to make sure we don't lose this game and then throw the kitchen sink at the Irish on Monday (a game I think we will actually win even without Bale).

It's a great option to have but I think Coleman may air on the side of caution tonight knowing that a defeat would really put us in trouble and make Monday almost a dead rubber.

Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:29 pm

Got a bad feeling about the game tonight, Vokes for me doesn't do it. We become far to direct when he plays, great for off the bench though.

Fri Oct 06, 2017 1:57 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Got a bad feeling about the game tonight, Vokes for me doesn't do it. We become far to direct when he plays, great for off the bench though.

See what you're saying but at least we got a plan b if after an hour its still 0-0.(unlike Ingerlund)

Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:24 pm

piledriver64 wrote:
RYANBLUE wrote:I wouldn't.....Hal Robson & Vokes would have to be for me and hopefully after 55 were still at worst level, then let the boy run!

I probably agree given the circumstances.

It would be great to see Woodburn have a go but we now know that we need to make sure we don't lose this game and then throw the kitchen sink at the Irish on Monday (a game I think we will actually win even without Bale).

It's a great option to have but I think Coleman may air on the side of caution tonight knowing that a defeat would really put us in trouble and make Monday almost a dead rubber.

Defeat tonight only means we got to win on Monday as if we lose ire win they are only 2pnts ahead of us. Going into Monday! What it does to playoffs will have to waite and see :thumbup: