Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

HAPPY NEW YEAR FOLKS!!!

Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:53 am

I hope everything works out for both our clubs in 2010.But we know what footballs about thats why we love it!!! Happy New Year folks!Up the Owls and up the Bluebirds!!! ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR FOLKS!!!

Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:56 am

sam salim wrote:I hope everything works out for both our clubs in 2010.But we know what footballs about thats why we love it!!! Happy New Year folks!Up the Owls and up the Bluebirds!!! ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Happy New year Sam, I really hope Wednesday have a good one as well. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Dec 31, 2009 8:59 am

sam salim wrote:I hope everything works out for both our clubs in 2010.But we know what footballs about thats why we love it!!! Happy New Year folks!Up the Owls and up the Bluebirds!!! ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

happy new year Wedenesday :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:26 am

best wishes to everyone on the board, May jan be a good start to the year

Sack

Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:25 pm

If it's possible to wish you a "Happy New Year Hope you Get Relegated" then so be it! :D

Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:09 pm

lully wrote:

If it's possible to wish you a "Happy New Year Hope you Get Relegated" then so be it! :D

We all have an opinion cocka! Thats why We are on here! : Happy new year! :lol:
Last edited by sam salim on Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:38 pm

GO FOR IT WEDNESDAY YOUR A BIG CLUB :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:05 am

have a good un sam :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:14 am

Happy new year all.. :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:05 am

welshman wrote:Happy new year all.. :ayatollah:

Happy New Year to you all, all the best for 2010 :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :D

Fri Jan 01, 2010 10:49 am

happy new year sam - hope owls stay up butwe will hammer you last game of season pay back last season

Fri Jan 01, 2010 11:10 am

there was 30,000 at hillsborough last season that wanted you to win mal but you blew it!The only saving grace was that the Blunts did'nt get into the play offs! :) I hope we are safe when we come down to play you for your last home game and you get promoted or get your points for the playoffs!!!!! What a weekend thats going to be!I will even get the drinks in!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 01, 2010 12:41 pm

sam salim wrote:there was 30,000 at hillsborough last season that wanted you to win mal but you blew it!The only saving grace was that the Blunts did'nt get into the play offs! :) I hope we are safe when we come down to play you for your last home game and you get promoted or get your points for the playoffs!!!!! What a weekend thats going to be!I will even get the drinks in!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

We might need you all again this year :lol: