Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Vince Alm: " Last Chance "

Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:31 am

Vince Alm:

Last chance to book and pay coach and tickets for Birmingham this Monday prior to kick off at the Wales V ireland game.

We will be open from about 6pm to 7.25pm but not after the match. our booking office is located at the stadium next to gate 3.

Cardiff have an allocation of 2,500 tickets and its only £20 a Adult :bluebird: :bluebird:

Birmingham v Cardiff City Friday 13th October :bluebird: :bluebird:

Approx 1,000 tickets have been sold, there are 1,500 left, at the moment its not all ticket :bluebird: :bluebird:

Re: Vince Alm: " Last Chance "

Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:45 am

About a thousand sold when I bought mine yesterday.

Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:25 am

TERRYB wrote:About a thousand sold when I bought mine yesterday.

Will be about 1,500 with it now being on sky on Friday night, lots cant get time off. Also Wales Monday, I will be doing both but I have to say my wife is hardly delighted. :laughing6:

Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:42 am

Date should say Friday 13th Oct not 14th.

Bloooooooooooooooooobirds.

Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:55 pm

hopefully we can get close to 2,000 up there tho will be a very difficult trip on a friday night .i mentioned last week on here will be a difficult trip what with the friday motorway madness . looking forward to this one :bluescarf:

Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:00 pm

MOZZER1 wrote:hopefully we can get close to 2,000 up there tho will be a very difficult trip on a friday night .i mentioned last week on here will be a difficult trip what with the friday motorway madness . looking forward to this one :bluescarf:

Mozzer, yes def no reason why we don't take at least 2,000 Brum, its not far and its not expensive, easy trip in the car :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:

I think I have watch City away at Birmingham 14 times now and even when we were crap on a Tuesday night I filled two coaches.
Now we are in dream land top of the league :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:11 pm

tbh forever blue if it was a Saturday we would have sold our allocation easy and probably may have asked for more .travelling to brum on a Friday late afternoon/night won't be much fun . for those organising coaches / cars check out all the aa on the Friday although there is not too many alternatives . luckily for me I will be in brum on the Friday so no travelling for me !

whatever we take hope we can grab the 3 points :bluescarf:

Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:25 pm

MOZZER1 wrote:tbh forever blue if it was a Saturday we would have sold our allocation easy and probably may have asked for more .travelling to brum on a Friday late afternoon/night won't be much fun . for those organising coaches / cars check out all the aa on the Friday although there is not too many alternatives . luckily for me I will be in brum on the Friday so no travelling for me !

whatever we take hope we can grab the 3 points :bluescarf:

Mozzer, Sheff Wed took 2,340 there on midweek,live on sky. Other clubs followers get there.
Brum is an easy journey.

Carl is leaving his area Skewen (nr Swansea)at 4pm and so are many other Neath/Port Talbot Bluebirds, I could understand if it was on the M6, but its this side of the Midlands on the M5.
from Castleton I could get to St Andrews in 1 hr 20mins, prob on a Friday 2hrs :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

We took thousands to Stoke away in the Premier League and that was midweek.

City can get another great win :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:41 pm

forever blue I would agree with you as I can get to birmingham even now on a Saturday morning in 2 hours .

however a Friday late afternoon is a different kettle of fish . I use that stretch of motorway every Friday and the amount of traffic now from the M50 turn off to the M42 turn off is far worse that the bryn glas tunnels on rush hour . northbound on the M42 is exactly the same too . the problem is there are no other alternatives . what should be an easy trip will make it a very difficult one .

Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:45 pm

MOZZER1 wrote:forever blue I would agree with you as I can get to birmingham even now on a Saturday morning in 2 hours .

however a Friday late afternoon is a different kettle of fish . I use that stretch of motorway every Friday and the amount of traffic now from the M50 turn off to the M42 turn off is far worse that the bryn glas tunnels on rush hour . northbound on the M42 is exactly the same too . the problem is there are no other alternatives . what should be an easy trip will make it a very difficult one .

Ok fair enough Mozzer let's hope Carl and the rest of the West Wales Bluebirds get there in good time as they are all going :thumbright: :bluebird:

Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:06 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
MOZZER1 wrote:forever blue I would agree with you as I can get to birmingham even now on a Saturday morning in 2 hours .

Ok fair enough Mozzer let's hope Carl and the rest of the West Wales Bluebirds get there in good time as they are all going :thumbright: :bluebird:

MozZer is right it's a nightmare, we are leaving early and going to Worcester for an afternoon pint. Be rude not to. :thumbup:

Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:09 pm

Stringfellow wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

MozZer is right it's a nightmare, we are leaving early and going to Worcester for an afternoon pint. Be rude not to. :thumbup:

Gareth. Very rude not to :lol: :bluebird:

Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:21 pm

stringfellow your better off going to Redditch for a beer instead of Worcester . from Redditch it's just a straight run to Birmingham on the A435 . from Worcester it's a night mare getting to birmingham late afternoon .

some decent pubs in Redditch too :thumbup:

Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:45 pm

4th visit to St. Andrews on Friday looking forward to it :bluebird: :bluebird:

Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:26 am

We are leaving as late as possible, but it's a risk, I went to Birmingham for a concert on a Friday night a few months back and the traffic was awful. However if we went earlier a lot wouldn't be able to go. A lot of regulars are missing anyway due to work and just coming back from Georgia.

Still looking like we've got 40-odd, as LOT more youngsters are going now.

Will be sorting the tickets in midweek, so that's a few more to add on. :thumbup: