' Its looking good '

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' Its looking good '

Postby Forever Blue » Sat Oct 07, 2017 1:42 pm

' Its looking good '
Attachments
DLe25KQXUAAKhbl.jpg
DLe25KQXUAAKhbl.jpg (52.56 KiB) Viewed 3818 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

' Its looking good '

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: ' Its looking good '

Postby Wolfpac » Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:26 pm

I have a strange feeling Serbs are going to buckle under pressure and draw in Georgia, we win and top the group
Wolfpac

Postby norms76 » Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:00 pm

Wolfpac wrote:I have a strange feeling Serbs are going to buckle under pressure and draw in Georgia, we win and top the group

They’re playing Georgia in Serbia.
norms76

Postby pembroke allan » Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:08 pm

Would have looked better without 5 draws in 1st 6 games! :o
pembroke allan

Postby bluebird04 » Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:14 pm

Can't see Ireland not beating us unfortunately
bluebird04

Postby pembroke allan » Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:36 pm

bluebird04 wrote:Can't see Ireland not beating us unfortunately

Same here! Am i the only one who thinks we've wasted a good opportunity in this group? Cannot quibble about Coleman's record with euro's but can't help thinking he missed a trick in way he set up the team in 1st 6 games 5 draws against basically several average teams! Yes can point to his win lose draw stats are good, but its this qualifying group that was important not previous results. :old:
pembroke allan

Postby Bananas » Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:42 pm

Ireland are a very average team and have very average players. Wales will win.
Bananas

Postby Steve Zodiak » Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:45 pm

pembroke allan wrote:

Same here! Am i the only one who thinks we've wasted a good opportunity in this group? Cannot quibble about Coleman's record with euro's but can't help thinking he missed a trick in way he set up the team in 1st 6 games 5 draws against basically several average teams! Yes can point to his win lose draw stats are good, but its this qualifying group that was important not previous results. :old:

I suppose still being in contention going into the last game is a lot better than most campaigns during my lifetime. Things certainly on the up, and as long as there is a chance there is still hope. I think we can do it providing all our players are on their game, and home advantage has to help a bit. Hard one to predict.
Steve Zodiak

Postby pembroke allan » Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:55 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

I suppose still being in contention going into the last game is a lot better than most campaigns during my lifetime. Things certainly on the up, and as long as there is a chance there is still hope. I think we can do it providing all our players are on their game, and home advantage has to help a bit. Hard one to predict.

Seen many games where we just failed qualify think its 5 now 6 with ire! I just think his tactics are defensively minded this campaign, and set out not to lose and rely on bale to create or score the goals, only great save late on prevented a draw again! considering we are unbeaten after 9 games but not top is a telling factor.
pembroke allan

Postby Bananas » Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:58 pm

Let's forget the past. Wales have now become a very good TEAM. We will win on Monday :old:
Bananas

Postby KJblue » Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:56 pm

I agree with bananas, what's past is past, we've a great opportunity to at get a play off spot, massive confidence boost by getting a win away plus the '12th man ' home advantage, I'll be genuinely shocked if we can't get at least a draw at home against Ireland
KJblue

Postby pembroke allan » Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:21 pm

Looked at upto date tables barring a miracle with
Two results, wales need a win to be in playoffs a draw will see them miss out on goal difference :o
pembroke allan

Postby ealing_ayatollah » Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:30 pm

I hate to be optimistic because it invariably bites me on the arse but I can't see Ireland beating us at all. In the first game when they were at home they were set up to stifle us and even when they had a one man advantage they didn't dominate.

They now need to come at us and play for a win - a draw is no good for them and with the two sides playing attacking football we are the better side man for man. Add into that the 12th man factor of being at home and I can't see them getting a win at all.

Wales to win comfortably 2-0 Ramsey and Hal Robson Kanu with the goals.

Ireland to have no shots on target and be sent home with their tails between their legs.
I'm just a wine drinking monkey that has a penchant for fine bannanas. You can check out my human alter-ego singing and speaking nonsense on the you tube if you like @ https://www.youtube.com/user/sibaronimusic
ealing_ayatollah

Return to General Chat