Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' Billy Bodin '

Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:04 pm

Welsh centre midfielder Billy Bodin (Paul Bodin's son) has been scoring freely at League 1 level for Bristol Rovers. I've seen him play several times and he looks way too good for League 1 level.

He's just scored again at Northampton, he's the type of player I would love us to bring in and surely it's just a matter of time before he gets called up to the Welsh squad.

I would like to see him get a Championship club in January to see if he can keep performing at a higher level. Bodin has 8 goals and 2 assists so far this season - an astonishing record for a centre midfielder.

Re: ' Billy Bodin '

Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:59 pm

Tonteg Bluebird wrote:Welsh centre midfielder Billy Bodin (Paul Bodin's son) has been scoring freely at League 1 level for Bristol Rovers. I've seen him play several times and he looks way too good for League 1 level.

He's just scored again at Northampton, he's the type of player I would love us to bring in and surely it's just a matter of time before he gets called up to the Welsh squad.

I would like to see him get a Championship club in January to see if he can keep performing at a higher level. Bodin has 8 goals and 2 assists so far this season - an astonishing record for a centre midfielder.

The question i have been wondering for weeks - you have just answered = Is Billy Bodin related to Paul Bodin :?:
Well this kid is on fire at the moment - i have not seen him play - but the stats are there and we have already taken a gem from a league below. One to look at ( IMO ) .

Re: ' Billy Bodin '

Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:37 am

there was talk in the transfer window that we may try and bring him in...so who knows in jan?